Keep GM in mind.

Since you guys wouldn't really help anything GM related, i still think this is worth a shot...

As you may or may not know, GM scrims or "PUGs" are limited to a certain kind of weapons, for an example, as a ghost you may only use either a knife or an axe, as a soldier, it's usually silenced weapons but the preferred ones are the M4A1-Silenced variants.

back in the day if you bought 100k ZP, You'd have enough bonus points to get the M4A1-Silver (Silenced M4A1) and if you spun crates with those 100k (You couldn't spend them elsewhere at that time tbh) you'd have enough coupons to get the axe.

before someone jumps with the "Get a VIP Axe/M4 noob" statement, let me remind you that VIPs are banned from PUGs/Scrims.

While there is the FP mall for the M4A1-C-Red Crystal, it would still be nice if we were offered a permanent version of a silenced M4.

This thread has been nothing but stuff you already know, What i would like to suggest, since February is almost here, and we all know what's happening on February...

Have an Axe thrown in that 100 coupon reward weapons, a silenced M4 would be really nice, but since we're surviving "barely" with the M4A1-C-RC, Axes have priority.

Thank you for reading this, Also sorry for the long post.

Comments