ITEM STORE needs an update

As an entrepreneur, I understand why the focus has been on black market, the gambling system allows your customers to spend more money for attempting to buy permanent guns. However I maybe in the minority because I don't use black market, I use the Item Store. Guns such as the AA-12, and the Mini, are by far the best guns the Item Store have to offer, and it would be refreshing to see the Item Store updated, as from a business stand point it is being ignored for Black Market. However from a business standpoint, Item Store should not be over looked as it provides profitability as well. The zp guns that should be added to Item Store should be the experimental guns, and the coupon guns. Like many of your loyal customers, I've been playing for years, and noticed the lack of attention to the Item Store. I hope your team of developers, and investors would strongly consider the change in the next update.

It is my belief that the Crossfire franchise would benefit holistically from the change, also bring back sheep mode.

Thank you

Comments