Bag and Tag mode.

Hello There.
I want to suggest about a new Game mode and it's called bag and tag.
Bag and Tag game mode. 16 players go head-to-head, with no quarter asked nor given in a lethal free-for-all battle to survive. Find your target, eliminate them, take their dog tags then move onto the next. But stay sharp – you will be both the hunter and the hunted. Out here, there is no right or wrong, only glory or death. Get ready to bag 'em and tag' em. In Large map than any other map in the game with the weather conditions.

So Now it's the time to post below your ideas Crossfire Fans!
Note:I'm going to post few more suggestions day by day,I just started exams till february so i won't be that active in this period.

Comments

• Reminds me of the Multiplayer in the Assassin's Creed franchise, I'd be interested in how this would work in Crossfire :)
  • so is this like the number of dog tags grows? and who get the biggest dog tag number in the final second? wins? are the killer of my enemy? do i have to press e or f or what ever button so i pick up his tag or tags? this is collecting alot tag bags as i understand, cause u say move from target to target?
    PS: at first feb i end my exams as well, good luck
  • Mabohoho wrote: »
    so is this like the number of dog tags grows? and who get the biggest dog tag number in the final second? wins? are the killer of my enemy? do i have to press e or f or what ever button so i pick up his tag or tags? this is collecting alot tag bags as i understand, cause u say move from target to target?
    PS: at first feb i end my exams as well, good luck

It's more than that, It's just requiers a large map so it's will be much better, Every one u kill u have to go and pickup his Tag just by standing in it for 3 seconds , By the way another guy can kill u and pick your tag and even the one you've killed , It's just 10mins or 12 mins map and the one who will collect the most tags will win.
    Better than Normal FFA Isn't it?

I'm going to post alot of things today cuz idh much time soon.
  • Onety_Two wrote: »
    Reminds me of the Multiplayer in the Assassin's Creed franchise, I'd be interested in how this would work in Crossfire :)

Yeah , It's just better than Normal FFa.