The coupons reward

I was thinking about changing the perm reward of the coupons to something useful , and maybe the limited ones
That's all ^^

Comments

• The GMs did mention before that changing the coupon rewards often is not a luxury that they have. However, I do agree some new weapons would be nice! :D
  • Not only new weapons "usefull" new weapons would be nice ;)
  • If we think what was the "older" rewards... M4 Gold, Ak Gold and now we have "less interesting" rewards (from my point of view, atleast). Anw in "older" rewards you could even get Axe with 80 coupons or something, now you can get only temporary weapons.

I really think that coupons rewards needs to change so people may get interested in coupons again and maybe even spend money for black market to get coupons.

P.S.: Personally, I would like the M4 gold again :D or atleast AK gold.
  • muyu890 wrote: »
    Not only new weapons "usefull" new weapons would be nice ;)

Well , I hope they add the old rewards like the Ak-47 gold and the other stuff , they're amazing ! :D
  • Bodyy10 wrote: »
    If we think what was the "older" rewards... M4 Gold, Ak Gold and now we have "less interesting" rewards (from my point of view, atleast). Anw in "older" rewards you could even get Axe with 80 coupons or something, now you can get only temporary weapons.

I really think that coupons rewards needs to change so people may get interested in coupons again and maybe even spend money for black market to get coupons.

I agree with you :D
  • Bodyy10 wrote: »
    If we think what was the "older" rewards... M4 Gold, Ak Gold and now we have "less interesting" rewards (from my point of view, atleast). Anw in "older" rewards you could even get Axe with 80 coupons or something, now you can get only temporary weapons.

I do agree with you. they should bring back old golden guns.
  • alsxk25 wrote: »
    I do agree with you. they should bring back old golden guns.

I don't. Personally I don't have any of the old gold weapons besides winchester and deagle, but if I had M4/AK gold I'd be annoyed if what used to be rare is now everywhere.
    It's the same thing with Karambits, to a lesser extent because they're free. I spent money getting them permanently, so they should be rarer, but now everyone gets them free for a week and they show up in 9/10 rooms.
  • Everything what bunni said , TBH I would love to get some special rare weaps of the coupons but I don't think there will be any better than the current ones, having a look at crossfire timeline you'll see that , few ppl could max the coupons and it took em a big while ,now everyone and their mother spin credit crates from the online shop we have and they could max their coupons in a couple of events, I think free users on here including me are well rewarded and its pretty useless to ask for it.
  • They have the problem that nowadays is very easy to get coupons, so in my opinion they should extend the maximum of coupons to like 200 or 300 and in those marks (200/300) they could put nice new weapons and it would be more difficult to get them.
  • Would be bad if they brought back the old guns like M4/AK gold to the coupon shop. I'm a proud user of the M4/AK gold even the D.E gold. When I came back from my break of playing and saw people with some new D.E UG it wasn't the usual good feeling of having a rare pistol that people couldn't get anymore. Wouldn't like it at all if they brought them back. We got the AK knife gold people could try to get, almost the same thing. Same thing as master_mann said, I'm proud to have a rare gun from back in the day, wouldn't be as nice to have it for myself if everyone had it and could obtain it super easy.

// Xide.