make it so u cant win same crate gun twice!

I think u guys should consider making an option for when u win a dupe in crates so that if u win same gun u get a choice of another gun. becouse theres no use in having 2 of same gun it also feels like a slap in the face !! just saying it needs to be considerd it will make alot of peaple happy aswell u should allow peaple to exchange there dupe guns for somthing even if its ep lol i just dont want dupes its dumb!

Comments

• That would be NEAT but doubt DEV's will do that.... they like to troll us a little, its all part of the market tricks to entice players to get addicted to spin like a gambler. We have many top gamblers who invest/waste serious money here, BM creates that intentionally.

+1 though but highly doubt they'll change such a thing.
  • I'm all for not winning the same gun twice in a row. I've had that one quite a few times. Sometimes I would like multiples of an item but rarely before I would like the other gun lol
  • Scenario 1: I would like to have a desert eagle - scope in bag 1 - 7

End.

• When it comes to Primary Weapons....I only want one of them. Secondaries and MAYBE Melees I could do with having multiples of...

That being said I'd be down for having it so that crates with multiples weapons in them can't award the same weapon twice in a row OR rather after winning Item 1 your chances of winning Item 1 again decrease by half and your chances for winning Item 2 increase by that same amount. Thus making it simply more likely that you'll win Item 2 next over Item 1 again.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    When it comes to Primary Weapons....I only want one of them. Secondaries and MAYBE Melees I could do with having multiples of...

That being said I'd be down for having it so that crates with multiples weapons in them can't award the same weapon twice in a row OR rather after winning Item 1 your chances of winning Item 1 again decrease by half and your chances for winning Item 2 increase by that same amount. Thus making it simply more likely that you'll win Item 2 next over Item 1 again.

That would be awesome, but again I doubt they'd change the system of our BM for our benefit.

DEV's do this in purpose, so we invest more towards the weapons/items we really want. They won't change a thing, unless everyone stops spinning the BM (which is the only way to get their attention), until we get the change we demand. Doubt that'll happen too, because we have many addicted players in our community.
  • Imtoonie wrote: »
    Scenario 1: I would like to have a desert eagle - scope in bag 1 - 7

End.

Yea Deagle in every bag. Cant complain about that.
  • Looking at my full storage, and all those crate containing multiple permanent weapons, I sort of agree with you.

BUT... I own two Dual D.E-Pink, and I'm glad I can use them both. Or permanent grenades. Those are rare, but hey, two permanent ZP grenades are better than one, aren't they? Back in the early days where there weren't many crates, I was glad I had two Anaconda-Adv.
    Also, players who don't buy ZP and therefore don't have massive ammounts of GP to spend are happy when they win a gun twice. They got the weapon they wanted, plus they can fully break the second, "useless" one, for some extra GP.

And last, how do you want to compensate this? Black Market decided to let me win an XM8-Adv for example. Yet I already own one, so I don't get the duplicate, even tho I was supposed to win a permanent item. How do you want to compensate this?

I've more or less answered your suggestion in my first sentence. The one reason why they're not going to limit them down to one piece is simply because we've got crates that contain multiple permanent weapons. If you want to win all two, three or even four permanent weapons from one crate, it's only a matter of time and ammount of crates until you win a duplicate.
  • Maybe make it by choice. Like a check box for allowing duplicates. Cause some ppl actually like dups.
    I doubt this would ever happen though.
  • I Totally agree in this , But instead of removing it , Just to add Trade in the game .. For Example I Got 3 berreta's yesterday and my friend want 1 so i can trade it for a gun he want to trade with.
  • I'm gonna translate the thread title from the point of view of the devs:

"Make it so Smilegate loses money from people trying to win a specific weapon in a 4 weapons crate for example when you can win a single gun 7 times total"
  • somewhere in there there is a tipping point. Some people want a certain gun and will just keep going until they get it. Others get annoyed and give up. How much someone is willing to spend on a crate really limits it. Like if someone is only going to buy 100 crates no matter the outcome then this doesn't apply. In my case I've gone till I won on a few and it took too many crates too many times so once I win 1 gun from a multi item crates I stop. Even if I didn't get what I wanted. (mega crates I usually buy a set amount and that's it, this is just the 2 item crates) I am so sick of guns I don't want. So in my case they are not making as much as they could be. If it was a 2 item crate and I win the one I don't want first, if they had it so I can't win the same gun twice in a row I know the next gun would be what I want and actually keep going. If that means 10 crates or 1000 I know I will get there eventually.
  • On the one hand, I won Thompson 10 times before I got a winchester (Fun fact: if you win more than 6 you 'win' a weird stop/no access symbol and don't actually get the gun ø), but on the other hand, if I didn't have multiple deagle camos I wouldn't have any decent pistols in some bags. I'm kind of 50/50 on this.
  • On the one hand, I won Thompson 10 times before I got a winchester (Fun fact: if you win more than 6 you 'win' a weird stop/no access symbol and don't actually get the gun ø), but on the other hand, if I didn't have multiple deagle camos I wouldn't have any decent pistols in some bags. I'm kind of 50/50 on this.

Didn't this number go up to 7 now?

OT: I do agree that it will motivate more players into buying more crates however, the only downside is, Smilegate will be losing money in the long run because sometimes, players will keep on buying crates to get certain weapons.
  • abel95 wrote: »
    Didn't this number go up to 7 now?

OT: I do agree that it will motivate more players into buying more crates however, the only downside is, Smilegate will be losing money in the long run because sometimes, players will keep on buying crates to get certain weapons.

They raised the limit to 10 when they released all those extra bags.
  • Danah wrote: »
    They raised the limit to 10 when they released all those extra bags.

Ah I didn't know that. I won them a while back, must have been before that point.
  • +1

4x ak phoenix
    4x kriss super pink
    4x m66 legendary
    3x m4 jasmine
    3x m14 xmas

Pretty useless to have all this duplicates....