Easier Way to Report Hackers!

Hello everyone

Recently I have seen so many hackers, I reported three of them which took me too long to report each one of them, as I need to go to the website, submit a ticket, write his name and also upload the replay.

Which I see it's a very long process to do everytime you catch a hacker.

I'm suggesting to just make a shortcut and put the submit ticket in the game itself. It would be a lot easier to report them and not just to forget about them as soon as you end the game.

I wish everyone will support my suggestion so we can make this happen.

Thank you

Comments

• That would just cause a huge wave of raging kids spamming support with tickets because they got killed once.
  • Yea as much as I'd like a Report feature in the game....it'd just get abused like the Kick Vote System did. Too many people can't see the difference between hacks, knowing how to play the game well, and ping/lag issues that cause odd deaths. So many of the younger player base just scream hack and insults at the people that kill them...an ingame report system would get flooded and slow down the process and thus hamper any real hack reports from having any real consequences.
  • Yeah i thought the same thing that would just be gr8 a bit lke in cs:go actually.Hopefully GMs will read this
    bte can u guys help me how to open a thread
  • I'm with you bra, a "report voting" system would be the best solution for crossfire. Hope it will be integrated.

PS: GM's I hope I'll receive the "Good Samaritan" ribbon :D:D
  • Ixith wrote: »
    Yea as much as I'd like a Report feature in the game....it'd just get abused like the Kick Vote System did. Too many people can't see the difference between hacks, knowing how to play the game well, and ping/lag issues that cause odd deaths. So many of the younger player base just scream hack and insults at the people that kill them...an ingame report system would get flooded and slow down the process and thus hamper any real hack reports from having any real consequences.

I'm not saying make it this easy with just right click on the name and report. it should be just like in the website but put in the game itself .
  • ssdeqq wrote: »
    I'm not saying make it this easy with just right click on the name and report. it should be just like in the website but put in the game itself .

So you're requesting access to support center while being in game, but remain the report system as it is? I don't see how ingame support access could make reporting any faster...
  • Danah wrote: »
    That would just cause a huge wave of raging kids spamming support with tickets because they got killed once.

I don't really care too much but if that's the only reason why they wouldn't make it easier to report, there's certainly a few ways around that. It's pretty dumb to think that's the reason to be honest.

They could easily just block/ignore people that have sent 2-4 unjustified reports within a certain time period, example within the month. On top of that repeat offenders could be limited to 1 report every 2 weeks for another example.

They wouldn't even have to announce it, like when the farmers got upset.

Why not make the reporting system easier by integrating reports ingame? Can't really think why this would be a bad idea, nevertheless it'll get ignored anyway lawl
  • Danah wrote: »
    So you're requesting access to support center while being in game, but remain the report system as it is? I don't see how ingame support access could make reporting any faster...

Because I think that is what they gonna do. They won't make it this easy with just right click and report.