i cant use my vip weapons

in all mobs and mabs specialy in hmx
i can't play or move normally
some players like 5 or 6 on the room blocking me from movie and play normal i should run from them to start play and them are following me everywhere
it is great to disable kick vote but there other idea will make it grate
drop a vip weapon that make it normal example
i have M4A1 s predator i dropped it it become normal M4A1 ,same for all
M4A1 Vip become normal M4A1
AK-47-IRON BEAST become normal AK-47 or any ASSAULT RIFLE
RPK-INFERNAL DRAGON become normal rpk or any MACHINE GUNS
THOMPSON-INFERNAL DRAGON become become normal THOMPSON or any SUB MACHINE GUNS
AWM-INFERNAL DRAGON ,BARRETT-IRON SHARK,BARRETT-OBSIDIAN BEAST become a normal awm or any other SNIPER RIFLES

Comments

• Sorry, but I don't see a need for VIP weapons to become a different gun after dropping it, especially if it's on accident. If you're really good at parkour in HMX, most players shouldn't be able to catch up to you.

As for non-HMX modes, I don't think they care whether a VIP gun becomes a non-VIP gun or not. I get these requests as long as I have a V next to my name. I'm like "I don't have a VIP gun 0.0 I'm using Viper, okay? No? Sigh."
  • RiceTurtle wrote: »
    Sorry, but I don't see a need for VIP weapons to become a different gun after dropping it, especially if it's on accident. If you're really good at parkour in HMX, most players shouldn't be able to catch up to you.

As for non-HMX modes, I don't think they care whether a VIP gun becomes a non-VIP gun or not. I get these requests as long as I have a V next to my name. I'm like "I don't have a VIP gun 0.0 I'm using Viper, okay? No? Sigh."

so you don't know what are you talking about + i dont have to be good on barcore to use my vip + i dont want run i want play normal
    Sorry, but I don't see a need for VIP weapons to become a different gun after dropping it, especially if it's on accident. If you're really good at parkour in HMX, most players shouldn't be able to catch up to you.

I can clearly see that you've got no idea at all about how annoying those people can be.

OP, carry an empty bag, once they drop their weapon, pick it up and run away.
  • Danah wrote: »
    I can clearly see that you've got no idea at all about how annoying those people can be. OP, carry an empty bag, once they drop their weapon, pick it up and run away.
    lol, OT: That breed annoy the hell out of me, when will they learn...and stop begging ?
  • f0e0k0r0y wrote: »
    so you don't know what are you talking about + i dont have to be good on barcore to use my vip + i dont want run i want play normal
    You would like to solve the issue of players blocking you because they want your VIP guns, right? So you want VIP guns to become regular guns after dropping. What if you want to give your VIP gun to your friend, then what?

Correct, you don't need to be good at parkour, but it helps with your issue in HMX modes. If you're just camping and don't run in HMX modes, you're easy target anyway. If annoying players don't block you, the mutants will easily get you cornered. So why not do yourself a favor and kill two birds with one stone?
    Danah wrote: »
    I can clearly see that you've got no idea at all about how annoying those people can be.
    I know your amazing assumption skill requires no acknowledgement, but I'd be glad to get a slow clap started for ya :3
    You would like to solve the issue of players blocking you because they want your VIP guns, right? So you want VIP guns to become regular guns after dropping. What if you want to give your VIP gun to your friend, then what?

Correct, you don't need to be good at parkour, but it helps with your issue in HMX modes. If you're just camping and don't run in HMX modes, you're easy target anyway. If annoying players don't block you, the mutants will easily get you cornered. So why not do yourself a favor and kill two birds with one stone?

I know your amazing assumption skill requires no acknowledgement, but I'd be glad to get a slow clap started for ya :3

Well that would be quite simple. Add an option to each VIP item where you can switch from original to regular drop. You can change the scope of the Barrett Divine Dragon, so it would be similar to that one.

OP, carry an empty bag, once they drop their weapon, pick it up and run away.

hahaha
    good but i dont want use thim m12s or m4a1 blue crystal i want my vip :D
    Well that would be quite simple. Add an option to each VIP item where you can switch from original to regular drop. You can change the scope of the Barrett Divine Dragon, so it would be similar to that one.

So how does this fix OP's issue with players begging for his VIP guns? They know you can simply make it available for drop as a VIP weapon, so they'll still beg on the off chance you drop it as a VIP. I agree there's an issue with annoying players blocking you, but I don't think having the gun switch to a non-VIP gun after drop is the solution. It's a solution, but not the solution.
    So how does this fix OP's issue with players begging for his VIP guns? They know you can simply make it available for drop as a VIP weapon, so they'll still beg on the off chance you drop it as a VIP. I agree there's an issue with annoying players blocking you, but I don't think having the gun switch to a non-VIP gun after drop is the solution. It's a solution, but not the solution.

Better than no solution.
    Better than no solution.
    There are plenty of solutions to this issue, doesn't mean we have to settle for less.
  • I learned how to parkour, now I don't have to deal with this.
  • It's exactly like my problem while i'm playing like Search and destory maps , They always pm me with the spam and follow me and then guess what! We lose!
    We can't do anything about it all what u have to do is to ignore them or just as Dana's idea up there xD
  • I did in the past what Danah said, i had one bag only with grenade and knife, if they dropped their weapons i switched fast to my empty bag and took their weapons.
    You don't like your weapons ? No problem play with knife. :p
  • f0e0k0r0y wrote: »
    in all mobs and mabs specialy in hmx
    i can't play or move normally
    some players like 5 or 6 on the room blocking me from movie and play normal i should run from them to start play and them are following me everywhere
    it is great to disable kick vote but there other idea will make it grate
    drop a vip weapon that make it normal example
    i have M4A1 s predator i dropped it it become normal M4A1 ,same for all
    M4A1 Vip become normal M4A1
    AK-47-IRON BEAST become normal AK-47 or any ASSAULT RIFLE
    RPK-INFERNAL DRAGON become normal rpk or any MACHINE GUNS
    THOMPSON-INFERNAL DRAGON become become normal THOMPSON or any SUB MACHINE GUNS
    AWM-INFERNAL DRAGON ,BARRETT-IRON SHARK,BARRETT-OBSIDIAN BEAST become a normal awm or any other SNIPER RIFLES

+100000000000000000000 i agree with you but
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    I learned how to parkour, now I don't have to deal with this.

ROFL

Agree with OP
    It is so annoying leaving the base with -20 hp every round and having a bunch of smiley faces jumping or crouching in front of you all the time
    You need vib? Zorry i drob onley normal webons qq hhhh and you can't kick me hhhh