AWM Infernal Dragon - 80 Damage on legs. Fair? Yes or No.

Hallo,

I'm reasoNCF from Youtube.

I bought 100€ for the Awm Infernal Dragon. The AWM Infernal Dragon make 80 damage on legs and feet. The AWM VIP is equally expensive like the Barrett VIP's. The Barrett Obsidian Beast or Barrett Iron Shark kill all Players with one shot and behind the crate's. So, for a expensive Sniper (AWM Infernal Dragon) is this not fair.

So what I want to say is, that the AWM Infernal Dragon make 100 Damage everywhere, not crate's but a normal hit (in SnD, TDM...).

best regards,

reasoNCF

Comments

• I'd say this is balanced...

(From what I know), all AWMs aren't a 1 hit kill. Given the fast(er) fire rate of the AWM VIP, giving it the ability to be a 1 hit kill seems ridiculous.

The Barretts are able to do 100 damage to players however they're very heavy and have a very slow firing rate.

It depends on what you look most for in a sniper rifle... Speed or damage...

I think the AWM Infernal Dragon has a great balance the way it is.
  • Onety_Two wrote: »
    I'd say this is balanced...

(From what I know), all AWMs aren't a 1 hit kill. Given the fast(er) fire rate of the AWM VIP, giving it the ability to be a 1 hit kill seems ridiculous.

The Barretts are able to do 100 damage to players however they're very heavy and have a very slow firing rate.

+1
    There is a big difference between the Awm Infernal to the Barret Inferal/Shark.
    I Own and play with them.
    The Awm is Quicker than Barret so it's possible for the 80's damages.
    The Barret was used for long shots.
    So YES It's fair.
  • That's not true

The Barrett VIP have a better balance so you can run and shot at the same time. With the AWM VIP if you run and shot they distorted very hard.
    But is this normal for two 125000 ZP Sniper's? One with over 100 Damage on leg and one 80 Damage on leg for the same price?
  • But you have to remember the Barrett makes you run much slower than the AWM. As a sniper who uses the AWM a -LOT- I wish the damage were one-shot everywhere, but unfortunately that would just put barretts completely out of the running I think.
  • But you have to remember the Barrett makes you run much slower than the AWM. As a sniper who uses the AWM a -LOT- I wish the damage were one-shot everywhere, but unfortunately that would just put barretts completely out of the running I think.

Basically this. If AWMs were 1 shot kills; what would be the point in using a barrett?
  • AWM VIP not the other snipers
    Onety_Two wrote: »
    Basically this. If AWMs were 1 shot kills; what would be the point in using a barrett?

Only the AWM Infernal Dragon not the other SNIPERS!!!! ONLY THE VIP AWM
  • Only the AWM Infernal Dragon not the other SNIPERS!!!! ONLY THE VIP AWM

Then there wouldn't be much point in the Barrett VVIP snipers. The AWM will always be 80 damage in the legs to stop the guns being unbalanced. Even if you only want the VVIP version to be buffed to 100, it will still make it unfair towards the Barrett due to the Barrett's weight. So the final answer would be that, even though AWM users can become annoyed with the 80 damages, it will never be buffed to full 100. It just means AWM users would need to practice their aiming more to hit the body or learn how to quickly change to secondary weapon to finish off the enemies (if available) 0.0
  • I can play very good with the AWM, but this 80 Damage is irritating
    claire9822 wrote: »
    Then there wouldn't be much point in the Barrett VVIP snipers. The AWM will always be 80 damage in the legs to stop the guns being unbalanced. Even if you only want the VVIP version to be buffed to 100, it will still make it unfair towards the Barrett due to the Barrett's weight. So the final answer would be that, even though AWM users can become annoyed with the 80 damages, it will never be buffed to full 100. It just means AWM users would need to practice their aiming more to hit the body or learn how to quickly change to secondary weapon to finish off the enemies (if available) 0.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_uiDvAC9iw&t=3s

see this at 0:35 to 1:04...

equal rights, the Barrett kill people everywhere, maybe behind the crate... the AWM can't kill one behind the crate. So this is fair. The Barrett is not so heavy. The normal Barrett from the Blackmarket is heavy I got them.
  • How about no? No matter how many reasons you make up,awm/awp's were and will always be 80 to legs. If you want to do 100 to legs get a heavy sniper. If you bought the AWM vip instead of Barrett vip then rip. The snipers are already balanced as they are and nothing will change. Or you can quote me too with some "fair" "equal" "reasons" but then again,that wont change anything.
    Onety_Two wrote: »
    Only the AWM Infernal Dragon not the other SNIPERS!!!! ONLY THE VIP AWM

This question still remains,dont dodge it. If the AWM vip would be 100 dmg to legs,whats the point in using a barrett? Answer this and your thread is done/resolved
  • As everyone has already stated such is the balance between AWM and Barret especially with the VIP editions.

Lighter VS Heavier
    Faster VS Slower
    Less Damage VS More Damage (by a bit and really only through boxes and to legs does this do anything)

try quick scoping with the two of them. I bet you'd find it easier and faster with the AWM than with a Barret.

or...

S&D/TDM/FFA/other similar Modes VS Mutant type modes as it's a Mutant Killing Sniper

Honestly...whenever I use a Barret in FFA snipers only...i rarely ever get to even spawn and get my gun pulled up before i'm dead unless no one is near my spawn point. Use any other sniper and you have a better chance in a FFA. Seriously I think even with the 80 damage to legs...i'd still take an AWM VIP over a Barret VIP in any mode outside of mutation type modes. Although I personally don't like AWMs much and would use my TRG Red Tape over the AWM VIP. ...or even a R93 T2 over it...

generally...when you buy a VIP you're not buying a much more powerful weapon than it's original/ZP skinned versions (generally) but rather one that is a little easier to use due to weight/recoil being less but even more so because it has additional benefits from EXP to extra bullets, or a boost to your achievements/badges, or extra ZM points, or like the shovel able to change to many different weapons/skins.
  • Hallo,

I'm reasoNCF from Youtube.

I bought 100€ for the Awm Infernal Dragon. The AWM Infernal Dragon make 80 damage on legs and feet. The AWM VIP is equally expensive like the Barrett VIP's. The Barrett Obsidian Beast or Barrett Iron Shark kill all Players with one shot and behind the crate's. So, for a expensive Sniper (AWM Infernal Dragon) is this not fair.

So what I want to say is, that the AWM Infernal Dragon make 100 Damage everywhere, not crate's but a normal hit (in SnD, TDM...).

best regards,

reasoNCF

Crossfire isnt only about money and for it would be unfair if u could buy weapons which are better then the original/normal ones
    So i would say its pretty fair that it makes -80 dmg on leg.and also the barrett is more powerfull then awm thats why its havier as well
  • So... Better than a AWM VIP is the AWM Ultimate Gold, same running speed and faster fire rate...
  • When you play with barrett vip you sacrifice mobility for firepower
    When you play with awm vip you sacrifice firepower for mobility
    Simple, isn't it?

The barretts are still a bit more expensive though
    All the AWMs in the game were always 80 dmg on feet, like and barretts were always 100 dmg and full wallbang before VIPs came out

You should have tested the awm vip before you bought it. Damage stats of weapons already in game for years can't just change because someone requests it.
    I agree with that as well.
    PS to OP: Just to add, that we are even lucky AWM snipers here are 1 shot kill to the upper body, in some games, it's two shots.
  • So... Better than a AWM VIP is the AWM Ultimate Gold, same running speed and faster fire rate...

Forgot AWM-Platninum
    *.* when bae is real
  • i think you can refund it in 48H
    and then buy barrett vip :)
  • Barrett M82A1 and the Barrett VIPs - HMX

The Normal Barrett make in HMX on Head only 300 Damage and the VIPs make more than 3500 Damage is this the not the same Sniper? And the AWM VIP?
  • The Normal Barrett make in HMX on Head only 300 Damage and the VIPs make more than 3500 Damage is this the not the same Sniper?
    No, its not the same sniper. One is normal, and the other is VIP.
    Think of it as a 'modified' weapon. Someone took apart the VIP and added all kinds of upgrades to it. It cost them much more, but its a better overall weapon.
  • No, its not the same sniper. One is normal, and the other is VIP.
    Think of it as a 'modified' weapon. Someone took apart the VIP and added all kinds of upgrades to it. It cost them much more, but its a better overall weapon.

Which means don't go for the reskins, as they are all paperweights and just get a vip.

Ot: keep awm at 80 dmg. Awm is really light while the Barrett weighs as much as a gatling gun.
  • No, its not the same sniper. One is normal, and the other is VIP.

It's ok now. I accept it. Thank you.
  • They Cant Make it Kill with 1 hit ..Barret With 1 Hit because its slow sniper not like awm :p i dont think it good idea :D
  • Onety_Two wrote: »
    I'd say this is balanced...

I Agree with you