2nrnbb6.png
My Ribbons Breathe Fire !
"You have collected 40 or more ribbons"
Reward: Field Shovel Red Dragon Permanent

10r6ckz.png
My Ribbons Sparkle Pink !
"You have collected 50 or more ribbons"
Reward: Desert Eagle Pink Crystal

As here we can see all the Collection Ribbons with the rewards, All what i want to talk about is the reward for every single ribbon.

I'm so close to achieve the 30th ribbon soon and I expected a better reward than 10k gp so far !
In my opinion that the 10k gp reward is possible for 10th ribbon that everyone can get easily.
There are Permanent Rifle , Pistol , Melee Rewards at the 20th,40th,50th Ribbons.
So I suggest about Permanent Sniper or Shotgun at the 30th ribbon or anything better than 10k gp reward? Because it's not worth it.

This Thread is for everyone ! So What do you think?

Comments

• Until the release of the D.E-Pink Crystal, it always switched between a weapon, and GP. And I'm actually ok with this, they could carry on like this. I received a 180d Shovel Red Dragon for achieving 40 ribbons years ago, and it expired. And I was ok with that. You guys complained until they made it permanent. There's so many rewards, so many rewards we got due to complaining (Shovel RD, AK47-Noble Beast...), so many, more or less, free items / weapons to achieve in game, so what are you still complaining about? Not every little achievement has to be rewarded with something great and astonishing.
  • When I used to play this game more often, I looked at the reward for 30 ribbons and instantly lost interest in working for ribbons. Any perm weapon would be much better than 10K gp.
    Danah wrote: »
    Until the release of the D.E-Pink Crystal, it always switched between a weapon, and GP. And I'm actually ok with this, they could carry on like this. I received a 180d Shovel Red Dragon for achieving 40 ribbons years ago, and it expired. And I was ok with that. You guys complained until they made it permanent. There's so many rewards, so many rewards we got due to complaining (Shovel RD, AK47-Noble Beast...), so many, more or less, free items / weapons to achieve in game, so what are you still complaining about? Not every little achievement has to be rewarded with something great and astonishing.

Receiving a perm weapon for 20 ribbons and just 10K with 30 doesn't make much sense tbh.
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    When I used to play this game more often, I looked at the reward for 30 ribbons and instantly lost interest in working for ribbons. Any perm weapon would be much better than 10K gp.

Receiving a perm weapon for 20 ribbons and just 10K with 30 doesn't make much sense tbh.

I Agree with this ^^ , 20 ribbon's rewards is M4A1-CC , and 30 is 10k GP , doesnt make sense at all , I already suggested this before and many people did , so yeah waiting for a change !...
    When I used to play this game more often, I looked at the reward for 30 ribbons and instantly lost interest in working for ribbons. Any perm weapon would be much better than 10K gp.

The point was to keep switching between GP and a weapon. But you're right, so why not keep it simple and turn it around? M4A1-Custom Crystal for 30 ribbons, and 10.000GP for 20 ribbons. Let's see how many mad people we can get here.
  • Danah wrote: »
    The point was to keep switching between GP and a weapon. But you're right, so why not keep it simple and turn it around? M4A1-Custom Crystal for 30 ribbons, and 10.000GP for 20 ribbons. Let's see how many mad people we can get here.

And why not a perm weapon instead of 10K GP? Ribbons are not the easiest thing to get, big number of them are limited ribbons which you cannot get them anymore unless there are events where you can obtain them.
    And why not a perm weapon instead of 10K GP? Ribbons are not the easiest thing to get, big number of them are limited ribbons which you cannot get them anymore unless there are events where you can obtain them.
    Because not every reward has to be "something great and astonishing" ROFL
  • IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    Because not every reward has to be "something great and astonishing" ROFL

Still, Im not expecting a VIP or anything, another useless DE like the DE - pink would do it.
    Still, Im not expecting a VIP or anything, another useless DE like the DE - pink would do it.
    *sarcasm*
  • I'd love alteration for the 10th and 30th ribbons earned. It does NOT make sense to gift us hard-workers a permanent and awesome (M4A1-CC) weapon for 20 ribbons and then not award us something just as great or better for a whopping 30 ribbons. I believe Z8 should at least replace the 30th ribbon reward for something better than just 10,000 GP.

Regarding the 10 ribbons reward, no one likes 5000 GP for it but then again, this one is easily achieved with ease.. most of us got 10 ribbons. Hence, why it's okay as it is (Z8/SG should not spoil us too much, to maintain some balance, between hard workers and non-hard workers).
  • Onety_Two wrote: »
    Back when 10k GP was a big deal...
    ....when 10k GP was playtime of one week xD
  • nickxab1 wrote: »
    ....when 10k GP was playtime of one week xD

If you're lucky haha :)
  • so many of the reward systems are outdated now. the GP amount is laughable. We get that for completing the 2nd mission in the Weekly Special Mission. We get it for playing a few games. We get it within a few days of logging in. We get it, often times many times over, for spinning a single ZP crate (from event or bought). In that respect....if it were to remain GP....it needs to get increased drastically. As stated the 10 ribbon reward is okay-ish because you practically start out being half way to it...i mean ultimately I think it should get boosted too though remain GP.

As for the 30th ribbon...my main problem with switching the 20th and 30th ribbon reward would be....what happens to the people who have 20-29 now but don't have 30? will they lose their reward? or will they get a second m4a1-cc? If that can be resolved, which one would think it wouldn't be too hard to do, then my only other thought is the GP amount is still too low for current standards. 100k GP would be more formidable but still laughable in the long run really. Perhaps the GP could be switched with EP? I mean...sure it's no 'Event' (though the Limited Ribbons ARE achieved through event...) but i think the EP is more of a name sake and allowing EP to be flexible would allow them to do a lot of things, particularly in making the reward systems more up to date.

While I agree we are blessed...and cursed...with many free things, often times due to player complaints. Many of the systems just aren't up to snuff. Dog tags need updated. Daily Mission needs updated. Log In Rewards needs completely reworked. And if it was just people complained and we got free stuff when in terms of stuff like the Shoverl-RD and the Noble Beast AK, i'd agree with Danah...however, when Dev's or Z8 screws up hard, I think it's perfectly fine to dish out considerable compensation especially when often times on their lesser mistakes or issues that pop up there is no compensation or extending of event period.
    *Note the Shovel-RD was more due to it having been stated that it wasn't perm from ribbons because there was no perm version....then they released a perm version. So naturally if that was their only reason before....why not update it to being a perm now? So not really a mistake on anyone's part...just a logical implementation. And they do see logical if you can rationally explain the logic to them. Them being GMs and maybe even the Devs to a degree.
  • The Falcon OP-99 sniper would be ideal as a 30th ribbon reward

unreleased in CFNA
    2/26 ammo
    Full wallbang
    Sick sound
  • Danah wrote: »

And for the people that has 21, 22, 23... under 29, is very very unfair...
  • Let's just hope that it's will be changed in this new year.