Bonus Points (BP's)

Hi there, I'm here to just give an idea that I think that would be far for all players that put money in this game. Okay, some years ago we had some Bonus Poitn (I think that you remeber) and in spite of we spent money and don't win nothing we could trade some BP's for some cool permanent weapons or per some good items.

[size=+3]Attention[/size], I'm not complaining about the Black Market I'm just saying that would be far for all players that invest money comparatively than the others that doesn't invest.

I think if we had that Bonus Point again should be at the Shop and could have items by EP's and BP's. The system should be the same, for each 10 000 ZP = 1 000 BP.

The weapons could have different "levels" like, some weapons not too much BP's and the others should be more expensive.

I had this idea because nowadays we have a lot of weapons and we could get some good new rewards and isn't far the people that seriously invest in this not always get the "return" in weapons.

For members: Please say what you think about this and give other ideas.

For MOD's: Please see this and try to take this information to our GM's because you have more "power" than us members.

For GM's: Please read this, try to understand, and if you can, give just a little feed-back.

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Why did they remove it in the first place ?
  • 3bassy wrote: »
    Why did they remove it in the first place ?

Because I bought all of the items.
  • ghoster1 wrote: »
    Because I bought all of the items.

if that's the point they shouldn't make them so easy to get
    if that's the point they shouldn't make them so easy to get

You right, so they should make some rewards more difficult than others
    Why did they remove it in the first place ?

I think it was Smilegate who stuck its tail into it forcing Z8 to close it. Why ? Because we were the only version who had such a thing. They also stuck their tail into the coupon system,whats the result? only eu and na still have perm guns in coupons afaik.

*Note: this is my opinion hence I said "I think"

Bringing it back but with a different currency (EP) which is at times pretty easy-ish to get,is more than we could have ever hoped regarding web mall. Ofc most of the veterans would like to see BP back but imo ^ its not gonna happen. Still a +1 to OP
  • svanced wrote: »
    I think it was Smilegate who stuck its tail into it forcing Z8 to close it. Why ? Because we were the only version who had such a thing. They also stuck their tail into the coupon system,whats the result? only eu and na still have perm guns in coupons afaik.

*Note: this is my opinion hence I said "I think"

Bringing it back but with a different currency (EP) which is at times pretty easy-ish to get,is more than we could have ever hoped regarding web mall. Ofc most of the veterans would like to see BP back but imo ^ its not gonna happen. Still a +1 to OP

^^Pretty much this^^

Don't think it was a Z8 decision but rather a forced SmileGate action onto Z8.
    I wouldn't mind seeing some extra EP being given out per ZP purchase either. I mean I know it's CALLED Event Points...but I think that's merely a name by design and the EP could have large promotional value beyond events. Such as Bonus EP for ZP purchases, or EP given out for completing Daily Missions on some days.
  • Back then it could've been Smilegate who made those orders but think about it, we're basically getting free points rather than buying ZP to get points. So y'all shouldn't be complaining or bringing the topic of BP mall.
  • Well, now I see it difficult to happen since we have this new EPs (and its shop). Although, having both systems wouln't be that bad as I see it. I mean, EP is free to get while you get BP by buying ZP only. Exclusive weapons for both shops would be interesting to see (if they add new and exclusive ones to the BP mall only).

So, +1
  • Yes, but see is unfair to the people that doesn't have very luch in crates
  • [SIZE=+3]Attention[/SIZE], I'm not complaining about the Black Market I'm just saying that would be far for all players that invest money comparatively than the others that doesn't invest.
    +1 for this.
    I suggested it as well in the past.
    Players who invest money here in this game shouldn't have the same "rewards" with those who don't.
  • Hi there, I'm here to just give an idea that I think that would be far for all players that put money in this game. Okay, some years ago we had some Bonus Poitn (I think that you remeber) and in spite of we spent money and don't win nothing we could trade some BP's for some cool permanent weapons or per some good items.

[size=+3]Attention[/size], I'm not complaining about the Black Market I'm just saying that would be far for all players that invest money comparatively than the others that doesn't invest.

I think if we had that Bonus Point again should be at the Shop and could have items by EP's and BP's. The system should be the same, for each 10 000 ZP = 1 000 BP.

The weapons could have different "levels" like, some weapons not too much BP's and the others should be more expensive.

I had this idea because nowadays we have a lot of weapons and we could get some good new rewards and isn't far the people that seriously invest in this not always get the "return" in weapons.

For members: Please say what you think about this and give other ideas.

For MOD's: Please see this and try to take this information to our GM's because you have more "power" than us members.

For GM's: Please read this, try to understand, and if you can, give just a little feed-back.

Thanks!!!

Well said bro :D
    there's a lot of weapons ribbons and other stuff that should come back to crossfire... I really hope someone reads this and please think about it
  • Well I would like to see this coming back to the game , I really was playing when it was on but never managed that time to buy zp , so it would be cool if it come back!
  • Well I would like to see this coming back to the game , I really was playing when it was on but never managed that time to buy zp , so it would be cool if it come back!

I got all the permanents BP weapons, but I would love if they put like a 8 new weapons by BP and some temporary stuff because if it was like 8 different items we would put more ZP and take more time to get them all
  • As has been said before, the BP system was not removed on behalf of Z8games, but because SmileGate made them scrap it.

CF UK/NA was the only CF version to ever have such a system that allowed you to get guns and items just as a byproduct of buying ZP. We were lucky while we had it, but it can't be brought back since SmileGate will not allow for that to happen....

best regards,
    Urkel