Transparent Reporting System

First of all, i want to appreciate the efforts that the staff is putting to improve the situation of this game. I mean they started to hold some Ribbon events lately and they are fixing bugs during every new patch.

The point of this thread is to shed a light on the lack of transparent reporting system. Current reporting system is just catching the few small fishes while leaving the big fishes out. On top of that we don't know whether the Current Reporting system is really banning the hackers or not.
Current Reporting system should be replaced with a new transparent Reporting system. The new reporting system should disclose a monthly/yearly list of hackers which they banned in that month/year after the end of each month/year. The reason for their bans should also be disclosed in the public thread in front of their IGNs.

That way the player base would be assured that the Reporting system is actually working and banning the xyz,abc hackers. This will increase the confidence of the players on the reporting system.

This suggestion is not a result of a random thought and this may seemingly looks like an impossible idea but its not as the same kind of thing has been implemented in CF Philippines since 2011 and they even have a separate ban section for it. if someone want a link of it i will PM him/her.

The hackers or the players accuse of hacking should be given a chance to prove their innocency by introducing an "appeal" subsystem for them. A user with a name of Blood made a nice thread on it.

This is just a suggestion so please refrain from bashing me or my thread.

Comments