let's discuss about Crossfire NA

Hi all ,
let's discuss about crossfire and take my story as example of that , why it's going down, My IGN is [P]ro*salyer but banned from unfair Charge back , my account is from 2010 , ohhh let's back to old best days with you guys . i joined crossfire na at Halloween 2010 when there was sniper week event is going up at this time , and there is a Halloween character items (Perm) in GP black market ,then Christmas Patch Update with character items perm in GP too but i was unlucky at this time and I didn't win anything , then hero mode update which was best update in my old days and flash grenade Client error bugs xD when someone throw it to others players , then second awesome update in crossfire history was Zombie mode , I had fun finishing 1000 ZM Wins,then Training Map bug it was very funny ,9999999 gp bug in Dog tag reward ,then wave mode , HMX updates with lots of fun. i couldn't forget these days when every new update comes up and waiting for crossfire servers to be up.
I had awesome Memories with lots of players in crossfire , 1vs1 , Snipers challenges & Kill GM events , s@d gameplay ,doing events & got ribbons , best old days .
let's see what happened now , Crossfire isn't like before , NA 1 server is almost half and others NA 2.3.4.5 is empty why this ? !!! because lots of players got ban for no reason and there is lots of hackers in game until now , low graphics , unfair New patch content like Zp weapons always every new patch and more . why is this happening ? !!!
New xigncode is useless now , and hackers are coming back more , ranked matches full with hackers , but Normal players only got unfair banned , i reported a lot of hackers but they still in game and playing ranked matches too and then get ranked matches rewards :(

My account got unfair banned because charge back after 6 years of hard work on game and support it with my money , i didn't even charge with my money or fake visa card and no one had my info to get this charge back ban at this days , it was Super rewards free offers, after doing some offers i Surprised after December patch i got permanent ban without any reason , i sent lots of support tickets but without any help , they want to pay them 230 $ for nothing to unban my account and when i ask them why i got charge back ban they always say same thing without no help like copy and paste message and my message got replied after 15 min or 1 h like a robot ,i don't have much money to pay that at once and i didn't deserve that to pay and [GM]Kanadian confirmed that and he said (there wasn't any ban from free surveys ) so why me ? ,i am the first one who have this issue, i tried with support section in forums here but no one can help me , only good old players are leaving now or got unfair ban . see the game status now and support section and tell me you like that ?
i will retire this game like my friends did and won't come back again if i didn't get any help , i will look for anther good game and support it .
Good Bye Perm Spop Elite , 54 ribbon ,rare weapons,VIP Weapons, items & good bye my favorite memories .
My Profile : http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/9950267 Good Bye :(
I Collected lots of ribbons( 54 ) and i love to do all events , i missed 1 ribbon (12 Days Of Christmas Ribbon! ) because of this ban and i will miss more :(
it was good days with you guys , have a nice day and good bye crossfire NA .
My old photos memories :(

AuiCYuI.jpg

elhJY6T.jpg

E3SUZis.jpg

uynq4or.jpg

and at last this :(

QzGFvD7.jpg

6hDwsIa.jpg

I Know after all of that some members here will insult me or say go away we don't need you anymore and go to support to talk them not here , or may be MOD or GM Will close my threat with no help or Explain what happened to me so thank you and Good bye .

Comments

This discussion has been closed.