Clan Creation

Good evening,

We all know how the clan servers are dead lately, why can't we do a few things to help it come back alive...
My suggestion is making clans only creatable with ZP, that way not everyone with his two friends will jump into creating a clan that'll never CW because they're only 3 and everyone gets on at different times, now redirecting those 3 into joining other clans increases the chance of clans having enough players to CW.

Comments

• I think it's bad suggestion clans should be free to all because not all players like to spend money in games etc , also when clans are free to create there will be too many Clans so all will do his best to make his clan the best and the Tournament will be more hard and Exciting so Clans should be free.
    Regards.
  • I think they should make a minimum number of players in each clan 10 players for example
  • I think Leave it alone, its hard enough at the start already.There are already rules for clans that do not grow.
  • I think they should make a minimum number of players in each clan 10 players for example
    That's not solve too! Our clan system is good we don't need any change already CF Community Created Great clan system.
  • Sorry, I didn't bother reading above (in a rush ATM) but I have 2 simple solutions to revive Clan-Wars much more than they are now:

1. Stabilise Servers/Fix any old Bugs - I say this because I heard a lot back then from players that clan servers/rooms were a joke (players getting randomly kicked/spiked ect).

2. Make a permanent Rewarding Clan Wars system, where every 5-10 games of completion rewards all players 1 random ZP crate. (I know what your thinking guys, there has to be restrictions and of course there should be, just to bring down the abuse as much as possible).

CW Prize Rules could be:

- Only Lieutenants and above can qualify for the 1 random ZP crate prize.
    - Each Clan Wars must last at least 10 minutes in total.
    - All games must end with 3v3 or more players, to the very end of each game.

I don't see why they couldn't do this, everyone wins (we get more motivation to play CW and Game Dev's earn profit from us staying actively online).. it's the only way to resurrect such dead CW servers.