Most pointless Ticket response EVER!

Today I got really infuriated about my password being changed without my permission nor ANY notification to me, the owner of the account and the only one who knows my password. I managed to recover my acc and then proceded to fill a complaint ticket suggesting that they should improve the ways of communication to users concerning their info. Their response is just even more bothering than the fact that I got my account hijacked for a moment. This is what they told me.
Some ticket stuff

PS: Editing skills OP :P

Ressuming:
1) They don't gave a F about my losing my account nor not notifying me about the password change (They do not plan to improve on that matter either). Thanks. I feel supported by the Z8 staff.
2) Making suggestions on a ticket, which is supposed to be the direct connection between players and Z8 isn't even that important at all. You'll get more attention if you post your problems on the suggestions section. Yes! the one which GM's barely bother to read/respond to as many other users have noticed.
3) They CAN'T accept suggestions they didn't ask for. So, if its not under discussion of the devs, you are just gonna have to deal with it. Gosh, no place for improvement here!
4)'Unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with information on if or when your suggestion will be reviewed.' In other words, you make your suggestions and we'll just ignore them c:

So even if I spot several thing that needs to be fixed (which I have, believe me) I can't point them out for them to fix them because they'll just ignore it. Nice. Cooperation between staff and players non-existent.

I just posted this so I could release some of my anger and share my thoughts as the staff had suggested, so here it is. Hope I 'gain the support of the player community'.

Have a nice day guys, and I hope you don't get to go through what I went through today.

Comments

• Actually I was in the same situation a couple of days ago except I didn't bother sending a ticket because i doubt anything useful will come of it.
  • When you send a suggestion in a ticket, it is read and added to users suggestions to be discussed in the next possible time. However, as it is not possible to know if the suggestion will be implemented or not, a standard response is sent to all users when they submit suggestions.

Moreover, at the end it is called a suggestion, and some suggestions or ideas will take more priority than other, if they are deemed ok to be implemented.

As for the account issue itself, I am not sure what are you implying. We don't change passwords for users, there is no reason for us to do so. Therefore, your password has been changed which means you either could not remember it or someone obtained access to your account in anyway. You have recovered your account successfully as you say, so I am honestly a little lost on the improvement in this specific part.
  • [GM]Grumpy wrote: »
    When you send a suggestion in a ticket, it is read and added to users suggestions to be discussed in the next possible time. However, as it is not possible to know if the suggestion will be implemented or not, a standard response is sent to all users when they submit suggestions.

Moreover, at the end it is called a suggestion, and some suggestions or ideas will take more priority than other, if they are deemed ok to be implemented.

As for the account issue itself, I am not sure what are you implying. We don't change passwords for users, there is no reason for us to do so. Therefore, your password has been changed which means you either could not remember it or someone obtained access to your account in anyway. You have recovered your account successfully as you say, so I am honestly a little lost on the improvement in this specific part.

How about sending an email saying 'Hey, your account had some changes done. If you didn't make this changes, your account may have been compromised and etc... Do you want to reset your password for safety issues?' or something like that.