The coupons Exchange

Hello guys,
I suggest change the prem weapons in the 100 coupons exchange to m4a1 s noble gold and awm s noble gold and desert eagle gold because now it's not good
Reply me fast stuff please

Comments

• OmarQsman wrote: »
    Hello guys,
    I suggest change the prem weapons in the 100 coupons exchange to m4a1 s noble gold and awm s noble gold and desert eagle gold because now it's not good
    lel........
  • OmarQsman wrote: »
    Hello guys,

This will never happened the noble gold weapons are just special weapons that are really really rare B.C Axe Beast owner recived them because of an B.Ce Axe Beast bug and the M4a1-S Noble Gold recived just the Winner of CFS
  • Thank you for the suggestion. However the permanent coupon weapons changed this year, we definitely will try to keep rotating the weapons but we cannot do this very frequently.

As for the weapons you suggested, as xD8Dx explained, the noble weapons are rare weapons that are released very occasionally, but not for the general sale or exchange.
This discussion has been closed.