Remove ranked from crossfire

2»

Comments

• It was just a matter of time till they get back haking again, but now I've just seen more hackers in normal games not just ranked...
  • yes more hacker in ranked match
    they come to help other player in ranked
    may be if GM make server for rank match like CW Server it be call
    more error in rank match we take more time to finish 10 game only
    we cant play more
    IGN : II_ZeuS_II
  • whats the point of ranked if hackers will pick up all the permanent guns and even if they ban them nobody gets the rewards? lol
  • BigMB wrote: »
    whats the point of ranked if hackers will pick up all the permanent guns and even if they ban them nobody gets the rewards? lol

Thats true ..ive started this Season whit hope take permanent weapon after second day when i make 2 wins 8 loose i say its enough ..impossible to play against aimbot ...its making me angry and sad ..becouse playing for 7 years from 2009 and learned this game ..having personal skill like evryoane of you ..but you know whats happen? someon that creating new account use hak vs someon ho play for 7 years ,of experience against 1 haker..
    All this years i was having a hope that whit all of us a small comunity that was still standing again hakers and win this battle buy taking them down from this game...past 7 years and i think im to tired and my hope its gone ..nothing changed.
  • BigMB wrote: »
    It's full of cheaters, errors, bugs. Today I had a few nice games where I did well, made some progress on my ranked level, met a hacker and my entire progress for today is just gone. What's the point of me playing it when I can't make any progress because of all the bs. Yesterday the same story except there I got an error or my connection died and I lost more than half of my rank. That's just stupid.
    and at the end of the season everyone gets deranked for not playing but the thing is who wants to play this stupid mode when it couldnt be more broken, I cant even play it on my servers.

I know the feeling, I got really excited about a new antihack system implementation... until I joined a ranked match. Total bummer...
    I don't even know what ranked mode is , I only known my whole clan stopped playing CW's and transfer into ranked games and kept me alone ;(

But I heard very bad things about this mode (full of hackers & long time waiting to start a match...etc')

Any way +1...I support every suggestion coming from ]B

lol CW is SOOOOO dead right now. I kinda liked it back then when belonging to a famous clans were something to be proud of.
    Nikola_H wrote: »
    I'm starting to think that they don't want to get rid of them ... It's been 6 years since I'm member here and nothing changed about hackers ..

I complain about it everytime I upload a new ticket. They keep telling me to 're-upload a report with a replay' but you can't upload a hacking report without it! Its like they're saying 'yeah, we know they hack, we just ain't gonna do anything about it'.

I still (even today!) try to do my part as a community member of this game and report hackers when I spot then but then another comes up, then another, and another...

bestvirux wrote: »
    Thats true ..ive started this Season whit hope take permanent weapon after second day when i make 2 wins 8 loose i say its enough ..impossible to play against aimbot ...its making me angry and sad ..becouse playing for 7 years from 2009 and learned this game ..having personal skill like evryoane of you ..but you know whats happen? someon that creating new account use hak vs someon ho play for 7 years ,of experience against 1 haker..
    All this years i was having a hope that whit all of us a small comunity that was still standing again hakers and win this battle buy taking them down from this game...past 7 years and i think im to tired and my hope its gone ..nothing changed.

They just ruin the whole experience you know? You happily join a ranked match, trying to proove you have skills and a guy walling or aimboting the whole match just... takes every single bit of entusiasm you had on it.. And it's a shame as I thought ranked match was a 'step up' to this game.