Possible Solution to All Solutions?

Hi all,

Please read it all or don't bother.

We have made our views, more than crystal clear lately to let Z8/SG know what is really concerning us. We have also come up with many idea's/advise's, that we know could very well be respectable solutions to many of our problems, but nothing seems to happen.. because ''Staff'' rarely respond/forward to our threads (unless it's literally game-breaking or to do with ZP transactions issues).

Just like in this latest thread, 'http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?321490-What-s-wrong-with-Crossfire' (beside some rants), we were clear as day-light with our points in what's currently wrong (in our players/fans perspective) with the Forums/Support Centre/In-Game. In the end, we only got a 'closure', after 7 pages of 'hard-talk' discussions by one of the MOD's, prohibiting us to discuss such subjects in our public Forum and instead to our Support Centre (knowing that players are no-where near satisfied with that department). Just shows how much they really care..

The Final Idea:

After some contemplation, the honest way we could see some brighter future for us all, is if this NA version merged with the EU one, and had [GM]JuiceBox as our MANAGER (for both versions, simultaneously). Obviously he'd need, top GM/MOD colleagues, because it's too much responsibility for one person alone, so the more heartfelt 'Staff', could then follow-up and help him, of course.

I know, Smile-Gate would have to approve, but they should do so, if we had a little more support and if they want to save the game, after so many years of success, it would be a shame to let it all die soon.

I am sure most of you, also agree that [GM]JuiceBox is a great hard-working and honest guy and at least he acts more passionate in what he does as well (it's what I hear from many EU players).

The reason NA and EU are not doing so good overall is because they need to re-arrange the STAFF and (only keep the fully compassionate ones working full-time, with heart on hand for the game) who would make a stronger and successful, coalition to get us out of these negative in-game situations.

PS: In-case some of you might not totally support this merge idea, IMO it would be far better to take such risk/move to do the following above, than to let this game continue in such currently disastrous 'death' of a path.

Feel free to discuss maturely guys, since it's all fundamental feedback for these 'stealth' reading Staff of ours. ;)

Comments

• Well, suggesting a Merge is all nice and well, but what do you do about the Current Item Shop Weapons, Current BM Weapons and the like? What might be ZP here, might be GP there, and vice versa.

What might be available in our Version, might not exist over there. What would happen with the current 2 Publishers? How does all the licensing and stuff work to accommodate a merged Version?

From my perspective, suggesting a merge is easier said than done.
  • Merging is not really an option. But I think it would've helped if staff members wouldn't change every other month.
  • NA would still be dead though. But it is still a good idea. The problem is the different weapons and prices (ZP/GP) and all that. Like you said, some issues are just ignored and not one GM cares about it, but yet when it's something about ZP every GM replies... I don't see the GMs trying to do anything to revive the game... Unless they think events will revive it...
  • Seperating EU from this version was the worst thing that happened to it, and then later with BR as an added salt to the wound. Instead of making dedicated servers for more reagions, they did everything to seperate the playerbase and enforce faster death to the game. I don't blame Z8 here for that, as they weren't and aren't in control, but SG... These business decisions are bad--No wonder Chinese version laughs, and this is being overshadowed even by BR version that you also own.
  • I like the idea, best part is that players with blocked region can make new accs hehe <3
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    Well, suggesting a Merge is all nice and well, but what do you do about the Current Item Shop Weapons, Current BM Weapons and the like? What might be ZP here, might be GP there, and vice versa.

What might be available in our Version, might not exist over there. What would happen with the current 2 Publishers? How does all the licensing and stuff work to accommodate a merged Version?

From my perspective, suggesting a merge is easier said than done.

Really good questions I wish I knew the answers to..I am sure they'd do what it takes legally, to achieve better results than as is now, if they worked together as an alliance. We just want a working game/forum, regarding content, they could just do big patches, in segments and introduce/alter weapons of both versions, accordingly to best of their knowledge.
    Danah wrote: »
    Merging is not really an option. But I think it would've helped if staff members wouldn't change every other month.

It should be an offer they can't refuse. Yours is good too.
    iDupree_ wrote: »
    NA would still be dead though. But it is still a good idea. The problem is the different weapons and prices (ZP/GP) and all that. Like you said, some issues are just ignored and not one GM cares about it, but yet when it's something about ZP every GM replies... I don't see the GMs trying to do anything to revive the game... Unless they think events will revive it...

Exactly. I don't see why they don't want to do this big move, because there's not much hope anymore, as it is right now. Regarding weapons, I know it would be a hassle but i'm sure they'd come up with a conclusion to resolving it, we can conform with anything, as long as the whole game is brought to life again.
    New_Pro wrote: »
    Seperating EU from this version was the worst thing that happened to it, and then later with BR as an added salt to the wound. Instead of making dedicated servers for more reagions, they did everything to seperate the playerbase and enforce faster death to the game. I don't blame Z8 here for that, as they weren't and aren't in control, but SG... These business decisions are bad--No wonder Chinese version laughs, and this is being overshadowed even by BR version that you also own.

IKR! I completely agree, seperating us individually has failed.. our ultimate chance of hope, is merging us together. "Quality beats quantity."

swesub1 wrote: »
    I like the idea, best part is that players with blocked region can make new accs hehe <3

True but they could always re-block, specifically unwanted regions, if they pleased.
  • EU players will probably use UK servers and its already full so its no use
  • SomeaultP wrote: »
    EU players will probably use UK servers and its already full so its no use

UK1 (probably UK2) and UK4 are the only ones that usually get FULL, but only in good days (during events ect).

We still have UK3 and UK5 available.. and even if we needed a UK6 implemented, it would be well worth it for the 'profit' seekers.
  • a little marketing should help, a little less certain people would help, a little more answering some suggestions, the Friday stream is nice, but you can't tell me that's all the communication we get.
  • SomeaultP wrote: »
    EU players will probably use UK servers and its already full so its no use

EU only had 3 full channels lmao,theres enough space on UK servers for that..

As for merging content,is that seriously an issue lmao? Block any account creation on cfeu out of the blue,no warnings so ppl cant make new.account just so they buy all the guns which are gp in eu and zp in na and then 2 days later announce that eu accs will be merged into na...patch na with all the content eu has but na doesnt....if the same email is used on na and eu then add eu profile's guns and stats over the na profil and job done. And this is only tl:dr im.typing from phone at 5am
  • If our GM get paid good enough then i am sure they will be great. and beside from what from what i hear the Korean's runs the office. I don't know if this is true.

GM-Juicebox was the greatest they ever have.
  • TheThrid wrote: »
    a little marketing should help, a little less certain people would help, a little more answering some suggestions, the Friday stream is nice, but you can't tell me that's all the communication we get.

Of course we need that but we lack so much more. xd
    svanced wrote: »
    EU only had 3 full channels lmao,theres enough space on UK servers for that..

As for merging content,is that seriously an issue lmao? Block any account creation on cfeu out of the blue,no warnings so ppl cant make new.account just so they buy all the guns which are gp in eu and zp in na and then 2 days later announce that eu accs will be merged into na...patch na with all the content eu has but na doesnt....if the same email is used on na and eu then add eu profile's guns and stats over the na profil and job done. And this is only tl:dr im.typing from phone at 5am

HAHA thanks, you make it sound so easy, and so it should be!
    Im_A_Flip wrote: »
    If our GM get paid good enough then i am sure they will be great. and beside from what from what i hear the Korean's runs the office. I don't know if this is true.

GM-Juicebox was the greatest they ever have.

IDK if Z8 get paid bad, but at least it looks like it, because Staff hardly ever comment on our threads to answer our doubts, regarding serious concerns. I don't know who runs in HQ Office, but they sure need to communicate with our version more.
  • from a competitive players perspective, this would solve the UK problem of not being able to play the big EU competitions. i've been waiting for EU to die out so they can come over here.
  • What people seem to forget is we play the game too. We suffer from the same problems as regular players do.
    When we moderate or close something it is typically for a reason. To silence people? Don't be silly. People are free to discuss within reason and when people break rules we are here to help set them straight.
    If people just want to sit there and bash or whine this isn't the place.

On that note carry on =)
  • If people just want to sit there and bash or whine this isn't the place.

On that note carry on =)

[size=+2]
    Sit there and whine? oh thank you !! , literally there's no comment to be said at all...[/size]
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    Hi all,

We have made our views, more than crystal clear lately to let Z8/SG know what is really concerning us. We have also come up with many idea's/advise's, that we know could very well be respectable solutions to many of our problems, but nothing seems to happen.. because ''Staff'' rarely respond/forward to our threads (unless it's literally game-breaking or to do with ZP transactions issues).

Just like in this latest thread, 'http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?321490-What-s-wrong-with-Crossfire' (beside some rants), we were clear as day-light with our points in what's currently wrong (in our players/fans perspective) with the Forums/Support Centre/In-Game. In the end, we only got a 'closure', after 7 pages of 'hard-talk' discussions by one of the MOD's, prohibiting us to discuss such subjects in our public Forum and instead to our Support Centre (knowing that players are no-where near satisfied with that department). Just shows how much they really care..

The Final Idea:

After some contemplation, the honest way we could see some brighter future for us all, is if this NA version merged with the EU one, and had [GM]JuiceBox as our MANAGER (for both versions, simultaneously). Obviously he'd need, top GM/MOD colleagues, because it's too much responsibility for one person alone, so the more heartfelt 'Staff', could then follow-up and help him, of course.

I know, Smile-Gate would have to approve, but they should do so, if we had a little more support and if they want to save the game, after so many years of success, it would be a shame to let it all die soon.

I am sure most of you, also agree that [GM]JuiceBox is a great hard-working and honest guy and at least he acts more passionate in what he does as well (it's what I hear from many EU players).

The reason NA and EU are not doing so good overall is because they need to re-arrange the STAFF and (only keep the fully compassionate ones working full-time, with heart on hand for the game) who would make a stronger and successful, coalition to get us out of these negative in-game situations.

PS: In-case some of you might not totally support this merge idea, IMO it would be far better to take such risk/move to do the following above, than to let this game continue in such currently disastrous 'death' of a path.

Feel free to discuss maturely guys, since it's all fundamental feedback for these 'stealth' reading Staff of ours. ;)

[size=+2]
    Merging is a good idea , CF EU servers could be merged as svanced mentioned , it'd serve great as we could have Juicebox and Celestine back though i doubt it . Regarding the thread closure : the forums here isn't the place for seeking assistance or so , it's more like following with the cattle or get infracted , you'll always get the same answers all over again exactly like the tickets system , it's not their problem though , it's our problem for caring about the game this much , i mean who cares if a hackers gets banned or not? a game without a hacker isn't fun ,is it? plus if you had a problem of somekind who cares about you? you are just one player , I've said it once and i'll say it again " Ignoring the problems won't make them better , it'll just keep stacking until one day it'll be out of hand" though this is all whining and ranting , no point of it , just scroll down.. [/size]
  • [SIZE=+2]
    Sit there and whine? oh thank you !! , literally there's no comment to be said at all...
    [/SIZE]

Yet you commented?
    [SIZE=+2]
    the forums here isn't the place for seeking assistance or so , it's more like following with the cattle or get infracted ,
    [/SIZE]

This is a place to seek assistance, not sure what made you think otherwise? There is a proper way to go about having a discussion with out breaking any rules.
    [SIZE=+2]
    it's not their problem though , it's our problem for caring about the game this much , i mean who cares if a hackers gets banned or not? a game without a hacker isn't fun ,is it? plus if you had a problem of somekind who cares about you? you are just one player ,
    [/SIZE]
    What people seem to forget is we play the game too. We suffer from the same problems as regular players do.

Do you think I enjoy getting insulted in game? Kicked? ( although not currently a problem) Blocked, team flashed, shot threw walls? Not really lol.
    One of the main reasons the other thread got closed is because of where it ended up. It went from a discussion to a rant fest. Posting support tickets which are not allowed and what not.

On topic: The logistics and cost of closing one game and re merging are probably nasty and would feel like defeat to me. I have a lot of clan mates that play this game from region restricted areas. For them it sucks because they have spent so much money / time and do not want to move. When they want to bring friends to the game what can they do? Nothing. They have to hop over to EU. When this went down with the BR's it was a little different because they now have their own servers with a much better ping, There is no advantage there between the EU and UK servers.

I had personal issues with the trackers as well, I had not been taking screen shots or anything. I mean who would think you need to track it and get proof? but alas the tracker is not perfect and if they don't see the issue that caused your games not to count what can they do? Ignore the data in front of them and take your word? That would be nice but not realistic. With all the complaints about the tracker they hear us. There needs to be a better way of tracking players progress.

Account issues cannot be solved here. Dealing with them will bring up private information that you shouldn't share. Why do we send you back to support? Because that is where you have to deal with it. If I go to the car dealer and ask for a loan for my house they would look kinda funny at me. What's the problem you deal with car loans why wouldn't you deal with this? Silly comparison but I'm not sure how else to break it down.
  • On topic: The logistics and cost of closing one game and re merging are probably nasty and would feel like defeat to me. I have a lot of clan mates that play this game from region restricted areas. For them it sucks because they have spent so much money / time and do not want to move. When they want to bring friends to the game what can they do? Nothing. They have to hop over to EU. When this went down with the BR's it was a little different because they now have their own servers with a much better ping, There is no advantage there between the EU and UK servers.

I had personal issues with the trackers as well, I had not been taking screen shots or anything. I mean who would think you need to track it and get proof? but alas the tracker is not perfect and if they don't see the issue that caused your games not to count what can they do? Ignore the data in front of them and take your word? That would be nice but not realistic. With all the complaints about the tracker they hear us. There needs to be a better way of tracking players progress.

Account issues cannot be solved here. Dealing with them will bring up private information that you shouldn't share. Why do we send you back to support? Because that is where you have to deal with it. If I go to the car dealer and ask for a loan for my house they would look kinda funny at me. What's the problem you deal with car loans why wouldn't you deal with this? Silly comparison but I'm not sure how else to break it down.

Finally..one of you guys commented.. it took about 9 pages (including LancerAK47AR's thread) LOL!

I respect your views with the merging situation. Though, I still feel like this CF version needs to step up heavily, like never before, and do something epic, if it wants to survive another few years at the very least. I rather see specific regional restricted players screwed than the whole game and it's entire community.. (if we did merge with EU). That said, "nothing better in life is compromise/sacrifice free."

There can always be other options, instead of merging two versions together (i.e frequent Staff replacements ect). The reason I brought up this idea in the first place tho, was mainly because we are fed up of witnessing a great lack in MOD and especially GM responses to our threads, most concerning matters/doubts. If we had more connections between Staff and Players (as mentioned before) on Forums or even In-game, we would probably be less frustrating today (with less issues), and with obviously greater native/foreign community numbers too.

We just want what's best for our game/community, the reason we sometimes discuss Support Ticket matters here (despite it being disallowed) is because most of the time, ST's don't reply good enough (depending on the subjects) and so we come over here to seek further information/justice from other available GM's.

All on all.. there is so much we wish to see improve, but the top priorities right now is, Z8 engaging with us more often (not just for CF Announcements/Events/Forum Readings/Content Streams ect) and Support Centre improving on Account Administration issues and Hack Reports.

PS: So far this latest update looks more promising, we hope to expect more drastic system changes/bug fixes from here on!
  • Do you think I enjoy getting insulted in game? Kicked? ( although not currently a problem) Blocked, team flashed, shot threw walls? Not really lol.
    One of the main reasons the other thread got closed is because of where it ended up. It went from a discussion to a rant fest. Posting support tickets which are not allowed and what not.

[size=+2] Okayy , Why did we post these tickets?

1] Getting ignored in the tickets system by the staff
    2] Getting no useful answer from them , i mean you could just tell me no for some reasons and i'll understand , but don't leave me hanging and expect me to deal with it right?

I know that you suffer from the same problems as a player but keeping silent about them is definitely not the way.

You have a strong point on the system thingy , but look at it from my side , Why should i take responsibility for something that isn't committed by me? , why should my entire time spent on the event be wasted for nothing because of a technical issue which is definitely not from my side? I'm not the one who had a bugged tracker ? non the less followed every rule and actually got the EPs for it which is a clear admission i participated and denies their automated responses in 8 different tickets ? , why should an entire team be denied their rewards compared to other teams?

For the Account Issues section : You're totally right about the account private information . But the reason for bringing it up here is the same reason as stated above plus as you said up there " forum is the place to seek assistance " isn't it?

So please don't blame us for something that's definitely not our fault.

Anyways Thank you for your reply , it actually had somekind of a relive excluding the whining part comment , because i'm definitely not a whiner.

[/size]
  • Well i think after last nights patch we're only going uphill, new anti-cheat system, Lots of stuff added to the EP shop even though i don't like that very much...
    They just need a few well organized events, something for clan wars and something for GM, that way they revive both of them.

*On a serious note: Lancer, Your font hurts my eyes, please stop!
    *On a serious note: Lancer, Your font hurts my eyes, please stop!

[size=+2]
    Don't look at it , Problem solved. [/size]
    Well i think after last nights patch we're only going uphill, new anti-cheat system, Lots of stuff added to the EP shop even though i don't like that very much...They just need a few well organized events, something for clan wars and something for GM, that way they revive both of them.*On a serious note: Lancer, Your font hurts my eyes, please stop!
    How will that revive them? CF is dead in general.
    Well i think after last nights patch we're only going uphill, new anti-cheat system, Lots of stuff added to the EP shop even though i don't like that very much...
    They just need a few well organized events, something for clan wars and something for GM, that way they revive both of them.

It does feel like Z8/SG do listen to 'a couple of our concerns' (after this last update) but it's going to take more than that (as stated on prior posts of mine) for it to go steadily 'uphill'.

________

Edit:

Re-summarising briefly for those who missed it/skim read:

- GM's/MOD's should engage more, respectively with the Forum community, to take off our popular, concerning doubts regarding the in-game & other type of issues.
    - Support Centre departments like Account Administration and Hack Reports should be improved, with non-auto &/or unjustified responses (as most of the time, it's the case).

The above demands would work wonders subsequently to many of our forum/game issues, if it were to happen. Otherwise, a merge or something as drastic would be required to save the game from doom.

Finally..one of you guys commented.. it took about 9 pages (including LancerAK47AR's thread) LOL!

I respect your views with the merging situation. Though, I still feel like this CF version needs to step up heavily, like never before, and do something epic, if it wants to survive another few years at the very least. I rather see specific regional restricted players screwed than the whole game and it's entire community.. (if we did merge with EU). That said, "nothing better in life is compromise/sacrifice free."

There can always be other options, instead of merging two versions together (i.e frequent Staff replacements ect). The reason I brought up this idea in the first place tho, was mainly because we are fed up of witnessing a great lack in MOD and especially GM responses to our threads, most concerning matters/doubts. If we had more connections between Staff and Players (as mentioned before) on Forums or even In-game, we would probably be less frustrating today (with less issues), and with obviously greater native/foreign community numbers too.

We just want what's best for our game/community, the reason we sometimes discuss Support Ticket matters here (despite it being disallowed) is because most of the time, ST's don't reply good enough (depending on the subjects) and so we come over here to seek further information/justice from other available GM's.

All on all.. there is so much we wish to see improve, but the top priorities right now is, Z8 engaging with us more often (not just for CF Announcements/Events/Forum Readings/Content Streams ect) and Support Centre improving on Account Administration issues and Hack Reports.

PS: So far this latest update looks more promising, we hope to expect more drastic system changes/bug fixes from here on!

Well I speak only for myself but sometimes I don't really have anything thoughtful to add. OR I don't have the time to actually read through the thread before just adding some generic response , so I don't say anything.
    As for the communication issues that has been a struggle since Saidin departed. Look how many posts he had? He had a massive focus on PR and that spot was never filled.
    [size=+2] Okayy , Why did we post these tickets?

1] Getting ignored in the tickets system by the staff
    2] Getting no useful answer from them , i mean you could just tell me no for some reasons and i'll understand , but don't leave me hanging and expect me to deal with it right?

I know that you suffer from the same problems as a player but keeping silent about them is definitely not the way.

You have a strong point on the system thingy , but look at it from my side , Why should i take responsibility for something that isn't committed by me? , why should my entire time spent on the event be wasted for nothing because of a technical issue which is definitely not from my side? I'm not the one who had a bugged tracker ? non the less followed every rule and actually got the EPs for it which is a clear admission i participated and denies their automated responses in 8 different tickets ? , why should an entire team be denied their rewards compared to other teams?

For the Account Issues section : You're totally right about the account private information . But the reason for bringing it up here is the same reason as stated above plus as you said up there " forum is the place to seek assistance " isn't it?

So please don't blame us for something that's definitely not our fault.

Anyways Thank you for your reply , it actually had somekind of a relive excluding the whining part comment , because i'm definitely not a whiner.

[/size]

I understand when you are disappointed and would like a different answer but they have a system in place and it is what it is.

I totally understand being ticked about not getting rewards. You do all that work for nothing? I had one ribbon I had been working on, shotgun week maybe? CF was having issues with avg and by the time I figured it out Amber didn't have time to finish the event in time. 3 minutes short iirc. Sent a ticket and it was black and white. Is it my fault xtrap decided to derp with avg???? lol
    For sure there needs to be a better way sometimes.

The whining was not directed to anyone in particular don't get hung up on it.
  • Merge the both version is a great idea,or even better , make middle east version and close the EU version (replace all the Egyptian in our version with EU players)

About the Gm's communication with the community,I agree that the Gm's should be more active on the forums and contact more with the players(In the army we called it "Formation days").The only active Gm is Canadian and all he is doing is making jokes most of the time and threaten players with threads closure and infractions.I also think that the Gm's responses should be lengthy(longer) and content some official words into them (SGW & Devs & licensing agreements & Copyrights)Just like Saidin wrote in his posts.

Bottom line is-The Gm's should be more active because as it looks from the players point of view it looks like the Gm's doesn't care about their own game so why should the players care?

About the support center>I don't know if it's because of history and my reputation on these forums , but the support Gm's are giving me only copy&paste senseless replays which have nothing to do with the ticket topic (example is - I sent them complaint ticket about the shovel RD and they replied "Thank you for your suggestion",another example is- I sent them a report ticket about a certain MOD calling me "Drunk thug" via ban massage and they replied ""We will investigate fully" while this MOD is a mod until today).The staff on forums are forwarding us to the support center and the support center is forwarding us to the forums (or give us some badass generic copy paste response only for get rid of us and mark "VI" on our ticket and move on to the next ticket without even care if they helped us or not)
    Hi all,

The Final Idea:

I agree. Seeing how empty all channels are, the only way I see to keep CF NA playerbase alive is to merge it with other versions. I'm from Venezuela and I started playing on NA servers before CF ES was released, so merging my NA acc to CF ES (which is supposed to be more active) wouldn't be so bad IMO (even though I don't like that version a bit for several reasons)
  • [size=+2]
    Don't look at it , Problem solved. [/size]

Dude.

He's telling you that because he cares enough about your opinion to want to read it fully without having to squint his eyes in order to understand what you're trying to say and that's how you respond? Rude.. :/