New ribbon and coupon weapons

When will we be getting more ribbons and new coupon weapons? I'm getting close to the 20 ribbons some new ones would really help

Comments

• NEW ribbon...that's a good question....i'd say we'd be lucky to get a NEW one within the next 2-3 months at least. But we can hope.

As for the coupon weapons....I'm willing to bet it won't change until at least February considering that'd mark the 1 year point for when the 100 perm weapons where last changed out. However, we could still go longer before the change out happens as has been the precedent for previous perm sets of guns in the coupon exchange.
  • That sucks cu I've already got 2/3 of the 100 coupon guns I don't even want the ugly semi sniper
  • You can buy it just for collection. ;)
    As for the coupons if you check you can get easy some coupons without to wait for some more events. :)
    I don't know your IGN so i can't see and tell you which ribbons you can get easy cause i can't see which ribbons you have. Help me to help you xD
  • i think we will be lucky if we got a new ribbon in 2 months
  • i think we will be lucky if we got a new ribbon in 2 months

I personally think we'd be lucky to see any new ribbons come-by before this games potential doom in 2018.... we got more chances of seeing a couple more old ribbons return for specific events (if we were lucky).

Edit: Coupons.. no point in discussing anymore.. we have countless old threads on it. Just wait till upcoming February (it will be one year since last permanent change).
  • Hmmm i see.
    Ok so what he have here.....

latest?cb=20161023215159
    Gun Collector
    You currently own more than 25 permanent weapons (includes both GP and ZP) (starting weapons don't count).
    5th ribbon in second line.
    All you have to do is to buy GP weapons until you reach the 25 permanent weapons(I suppose VIPs count). From your profile I can see that you have 20 permanent weapons already so you have to buy 5.

latest?cb=20161023221122
    Lead the Invasion
    You have played in 100 Hero Mode X games where the mutants side has won.
    3rd ribbon in fourth line.
    Easy ribbon ;) specially when there is daily mission :)

latest?cb=20161023221055
    Xenophobe

You have played in 100 Hero Mode X games where the soldiers side has won.
    1st ribbon in fifth line.
    Easy too. ;)

latest?cb=20161023221944
    Big Game Hunter
    You own 5 Permanent Shotguns (includes both GP and ZP).
    3rd ribbon sixth line.
    Buy all the shotguns from the item shop with GP. You can do it while you go for the Gun Collector ribbon ;)
    Edit: The permanent shotguns with GP in item shop are 4, this means you have to spin crates for one more shotgun.
    There are 2 shotguns in black market for GP, KSG-15 and 870P Breacher , choose one ;)

I found them as the more easy to get them for you :)
    I have more suggestions but they will take you more time to take them.

• Alright thanks man in feb my acc with be 2 years old and ill get another ribbon also :D is there any way to tell how many hero mode x games ive won on a side
  • Alright thanks man in feb my acc with be 2 years old and ill get another ribbon also :D is there any way to tell how many hero mode x games ive won on a side
    Sadly nocrying.gif

I totally forgot something.
    You can get one ribbon very easy.

latest?cb=20161023215944
    Clutch Killer
    Your Kill/Death Ratio is above 2.0 (Dropping below that or K/D resets will remove it).
    1st ribbon in forth line.
    Since you are VIP you can buy the Reset Kills/Deaths from the Shop under the Vip Exclusive Items category.
    It cost only 5,000 ZP. :)
    Be careful if your K/D drop below 2.0 you lose that ribbon but if it go above 2.0 you take it again.
    So all you have to do is to have KDR better that 2.0 every time that you close the game.
    Since you have AK47-Fury is even easier, just save scores ONLY above 2.0. ;)

Also with a lil' bit more time you can take those ribbons

latest?cb=20161023220038
    An Army of One
    You have achieved more than 100,000 kills.
    2nd ribbon in forth line.
    Currently you have 25,563 kills, you need 74,437 more for this ribbon.
    Well if you make 1k kills per day you can have it in 75 days. You just need time. :p

latest?cb=20161023215736
    Cross Fire is my Life
    You have played in at least 5,000 matches.
    3rd ribbon in third line.
    One easy way is to play TD with 40 kills. Fast games. ;)

Feel free to ask anything :)
  • Might also try for a perm xmas gun for that ribbon thanks a lot man
  • for the hmx mode 100 wins each side is that 100 games or rounds won? cuz if its games that is a lot
  • for the hmx mode 100 wins each side is that 100 games or rounds won? cuz if its games that is a lot

If i'm not mistaken is about games.You can play games with the lowest rounds.;)
  • If I reset my kd and get it to 2 get the ribbon and have 20 after I get my m4 can my kd go under 2?
  • Yes, but you'll lose the 2.0 KD Ribbon if you go below the KD threshold again.

You shouldn't hijack threads like that though.