Samaritan ribbon owners

I think Samaritan ribbon owners should get their honorable ribbon back. I mean, they got the ribbon in the first place so I think an honorable ribbon back would be nice. To those who have the HSR ribbon already will have no effect. Abel suggested this on one of my suggestions and it seems like a fair idea.

Comments

• i think it would make it worth the trouble.
    +1 thanks for suggesting this, to both you and Abel.
  • i hope this too
    for me i played this game from my friend and he was using hak so in my first days in this game i get banned this was from 4 years
    there is some event like spin the wheel that u cant practice it if u get banned less that a year or a 6 month from the event as i remmber
    so i think they should make this ribbon for who didnt get banned for a 4 or 5 years or as u say who get Samaritan ribbon
  • why? the good samaritan ribbon is for forums, HSR is for in-game. I don't see why you should get it back.
  • why? the good samaritan ribbon is for forums, HSR is for in-game. I don't see why you should get it back.
    True, but the person who got the ribbon means he's trusted and loyal and there's a slim chance he/she would be willing to risk a permanent ban on their account.
  • I think that should be implemented SELENA GOMEZ and your line of thinking is RIDDLE111 correct.

I would also like NATTNATT to add that some people might abuse this HULK HOGAN
  • That's why they shouldn't make any announcements about it and just do it.
  • Excuse Me !! i think ppl when saw first post about Samaritan ribbon were suggest that players who havn't HRS can not get Samaritan ribbon !! and i think its fair .. now we talk about ppl who have Samaritan ribbon come back there HSR !! lol
  • If people achieved to get Samaritan ribbon despite having no HSR, then they might as well get the HSR back.. +1, because anyone gifted Samaritan ribbon, is either a really good & active person or a helpful person.
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    If people achieved to get Samaritan ribbon despite having no HSR, then they might as well get the HSR back.. +1, because anyone gifted Samaritan ribbon, is either a really good & active person or a helpful person.

Is that what you think? because I for one am fed up seeing extra nice replies to questions and problems that have already been answered loads of times already . I find it quite sickening in fact having to read all the sycophants replies doing their utmost to earn a Good Samaritan ribbon. People are tripping over themselves with fake niceties It is just so cheesy.No i do not think anyone should get the Honour ribbon back just for dishing out full on cheese Why should a hacker who is part of the problem that has ruined this game get the HSR back just for being nice ? lol God have some pride. I reckon some here would sell their mothers for a shiny new ribbon. Enough already and wind your tongues back in.
  • +1

People should have a second chance with their HSR, not everyone lost it due to hacking.
    A lot of people got affected when xcrap went haywire a few years ago and started banning people here and there for no reason.
  • AtomAntz wrote: »
    Why should a hacker who is part of the problem that has ruined this game get the HSR back just for being nice ?

While I cannot speak for Pyrex himself, there was a time in which you got banned and lost your HSR Ribbon because Xtrap detected Recording Software as Hacks, and quite a few haven't gotten their HSR restored because they missed out on contacting the Support.

So perhaps having that way of reattaining the Ribbon wouldn't be all too bad.

Other than that, anything else you've been saying was purely subjective, and I shall let you hold on to those beliefs.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    While I cannot speak for Pyrex himself, there was a time in which you got banned and lost your HSR Ribbon because Xtrap detected Recording Software as Hacks, and quite a few haven't gotten their HSR restored because they missed out on contacting the Support.

Don't forget when Xtrap was detecting a simple Android Simulator as hacks. (this is how I got banned, 2x 1 hour ban)
  • What about giving the HS Ribbon back not only to the "good samaritan" ribbon but also in players that have been active in game and have not been banned in the last "x" amount of time, (lets say 4-5 years? )
  • What about giving the HS Ribbon back not only to the "good samaritan" ribbon but also in players that have been active in game and have not been banned in the last "x" amount of time, (lets say 4-5 years? )

I think neither of them should get their honorable soldier ribbon back. Actually, anyone who doesn't own the HSR doesn't deserve the samaritan ribbon either.
    Is that what you think? because I for one am fed up seeing extra nice replies to questions and problems that have already been answered loads of times already . I find it quite sickening in fact having to read all the sycophants replies doing their utmost to earn a Good Samaritan ribbon. People are tripping over themselves with fake niceties It is just so cheesy.No i do not think anyone should get the Honour ribbon back just for dishing out full on cheese Why should a hacker who is part of the problem that has ruined this game get the HSR back just for being nice ? lol God have some pride. I reckon some here would sell their mothers for a shiny new ribbon. Enough already and wind your tongues back in.

thank you. #deathtominimods
  • IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    I think Samaritan ribbon owners should get their honorable ribbon back. I mean, they got the ribbon in the first place so I think an honorable ribbon back would be nice. To those who have the HSR ribbon already will have no effect. Abel suggested this on one of my suggestions and it seems like a fair idea.

I think that people that doesn't have that ribbon (Honorable Soldier) is because of something of past, so stay without that ribbon is like a punishment so, I think that is fair if they only receive the Good Samaritan ribbon nothing more.
  • HSR = In Game
    Good Samaritan = Forum
    ~ If u don't own HSR u shouldn't be able to get it back.

If you lost the HSR, you did something wrong. So you should not get it back. Just because you now are honest, doesn't make it ok for you now get it back. You had it removed for a reason.
  • If you lost the HSR, you did something wrong. So you should not get it back. Just because you now are honest, doesn't make it ok for you now get it back. You had it removed for a reason.
    That's not fair though for people who haven't been banned 3 years BEFORE the *NEW ban announcement!!!* thread but whatevs
  • But what's being honest on forums have to do with playing legit in game. You can see some people who are trying so hard for the samaritan ribbon on forums.

Glad someone said it. Completely agree, its so annoying.
  • I dont agree. There are numerous reasons people lost HSR. I came up with one: When nade farming was popular some players used nade bots to rank up because who wants to nade himself day and night, right? Now, just because someone used nade bot that doesnt make him a bad person.. But he lost HSR because he used third party program. Imagine he's a forumer too, active and helpful and he deserves to get Good samaritan ribbon, would you give him HSR back too?
  • IGetHigh96 wrote: »

I'm gonna have to disagree on this one. HSR is something that proves you are totally and absolutely CLEAN of ever disrupting the game. So I don't want anyone who lost his HSR with or without intention to have it back and be placed in the same group as me, who have never lost the ribbon in the first place.

If they have been clean for like a few years and you believe they deserve a forgiveness ribbon for it, then I'd suggest that it would be a 'back on track' ribbon or something like that but I don't want no hacker to have the same kind of respect in the game that I, a clean user, currently have.

Forgive but never forget.