Mutation mode -mutation spikes-

I think the host should have an option to disable and enable option for the mutation spikes because some people like me don't like them and want to play a clean game without them. what do other people think of having that option? "I know some VIP people are going to say no to this but im asking people who don't have VIP."

Comments

• i own a VIP, this is not related, and pretty much... No.
  • mutation modes in general are cancer. the spikes, while can be annoying..., are much less annoying than players randomly teleporting next to you and mutating you or just flat out mutating you from 20+ meters away because of their lag. Considering the spikes cost ZP to purchase the only time you'll see lots of them is when they include them into the VIP pre-order sales like they did with the m4 predator and are doing on this new one as well. However, I don't think many people are going to drop ZP into the spikes otherwise. And that SoulBox rewards (iirc you can get a spike 2.0 in it...) takes a long time...even more so without a spike...so not like they'll be getting lots of time from that either.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    mutation modes in general are cancer. the spikes, while can be annoying..., are much less annoying than players randomly teleporting next to you and mutating you or just flat out mutating you from 20+ meters away because of their lag. Considering the spikes cost ZP to purchase the only time you'll see lots of them is when they include them into the VIP pre-order sales like they did with the m4 predator and are doing on this new one as well. However, I don't think many people are going to drop ZP into the spikes otherwise. And that SoulBox rewards (iirc you can get a spike 2.0 in it...) takes a long time...even more so without a spike...so not like they'll be getting lots of time from that either.

Just a small FYI in case you didn't know (and may be useful info to others as well), Final Arena's gold box reward also gives 7 day spike. Final Arena's reward box allows you to pick rewards from lower tier, meaning if you won the crystal box, you can choose instead to open a gold box. Still, it requires effort to obtain the mutation spike through this way. 0.0

As for a room without mutation spike... That doesn't make sense to me to exclude a mode specific item from that mode. It's like saying let's create the option to exclude Kukri from knife only matches because "some people like me don't like them".
  • Xauvr wrote: »
    I think the host should have an option to disable and enable option for the mutation spikes because some people like me don't like them and want to play a clean game without them. what do other people think of having that option? "I know some VIP people are going to say no to this but im asking people who don't have VIP."

[size=+2]
    Mutation spike is useful for the balance of the teams , specially in the new parasite mode , Imagine yourself going against the Heroine with the dual IAS , i bet if you can even touch her. It may be unfair if all of the mutants have it of course , but it's in ZPs isn't it? , on the contrary you could be right because i wouldn't like it to be ganged with an army of mutation spikes [/size]