Vip

Seriously, it would be awsome if there was an option to remove VIP. I mean ban it like flashbang or whatever. I do not care because I rekt em' all but it would be nice to have nice gameplay with only basics tournament guns.

Comments

• I'd be down for that. I rarely use my VIP weapons, about the only VIP that is ever present on me is the annoying voiced VIP Char and only reason I use it is cause I want dat little bit of extra EXP and GP...plus I find the throwing knives to be fun sometimes. But a room option of 'No-VIP' could be nice. especially if it could be applied on top of other options such as Snipers Only, Knives Only, etc etc. That way you could even play those matches without VIPs if you/host wanted.

I think it'd also be cool if various weapons were tagged with an ingame marker as Tournament Qualified and then an option for 'Tournament Rules' could be enabled on matches forcing people to only use those weapon options.

And ultimately while predetermined settings such as those would be nice...it'd also be really nice if there was a 'Customize Usable Weapons' Options in which the host could hand pick the various weapon types that are usable in a match. For example they could disable just shotguns, or they could even go further and disable AKs of all kinds or just ZP AKs. Would be a lot of work and probably too late at this stage in the games life. But IMO might be interesting for setting up custom matches.
  • No. A better suggestion would be to change the damage of every gun, killing players with one hit anywhere on the body. That way we will have less people crying.
  • Lets focus on the suggestion and not the fact that he "doesn't care" xD
  • i dont agree with that..sorry im against
  • Even tho i use vips. i would be down for this. would be nice to see that there are just rooms using (i,e) ''just'' the ak-47, m4a1, and awm (main guns used in e-sports i believe?) BUT what about reskins of weapons. for example a ak47 camo?