tracker issues

You guys need to fix the event tracker. In the reconnaissance event, I finished all the tasks and checked the tracker and showed me that I completed all of it. I followed the rules for the games to count aswell, like stay in the game for atleast 1 minute, get 1 kill, 3 members in the room etc.... I sent in a ticket to double check with the logs you guys have and replied saying that I finished all the tasks (#UUZ-671-78211)

On distribution day, I only got 40k EP which means I didn't do 1 task but how come the tracker + your logs at the time showed that I finished the tasks? This is why I didn't spend a dollar on this game and spent it on another game, even during the black friday sale. I sent in a ticket explaining the problem but you said according to your logs, I didn't finish all the tasks. So what is going on with the tracker? I followed the game rules and the tracker showed me I was finished, even your own logs...

Comments

• Just curious what did they say after you sent another ticket showing that they themselves confirmed your completion prior to the prizes distribution.

They will probably overlook past this thread like they did to mine(saying that so they reply).... hhh
  • IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    You guys need to fix the event tracker. In the reconnaissance event, I finished all the tasks and checked the tracker and showed me that I completed all of it. I followed the rules for the games to count aswell, like stay in the game for atleast 1 minute, get 1 kill, 3 members in the room etc.... I sent in a ticket to double check with the logs you guys have and replied saying that I finished all the tasks (#UUZ-671-78211)

On distribution day, I only got 40k EP which means I didn't do 1 task but how come the tracker + your logs at the time showed that I finished the tasks? This is why I didn't spend a dollar on this game and spent it on another game, even during the black friday sale. I sent in a ticket explaining the problem but you said according to your logs, I didn't finish all the tasks. So what is going on with the tracker? I followed the game rules and the tracker showed me I was finished, even your own logs...

It would appear that you didn't complete one task, from what you're saying. You mentioned that support staff said you had finished the task according to their logs, but I've checked that ticket. It appears they said according to the tracker, which may have had issues at the time.
  • It would appear that you didn't complete one task, from what you're saying. You mentioned that support staff said you had finished the task according to their logs, but I've checked that ticket. It appears they said according to the tracker, which may have had issues at the time.
    Hello K, I appreciate you replying to my issue, but I counted every game and did some extras just incase so it's just unfair to get screwed over like that. I really wanted that ribbon so I could get the shovel but nope, tracker issues... Was a very bad event experience..

Also don't you guys have a separate log which shows how many games we have in real-time? GM Latosca said once that even if the tracker has issues, our logs are correct.
  • IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    GM Latosca said once that even if the tracker has issues, our logs are correct.

And she's right. Even if the tracker shows -292938736 games, whatever you have played will be recorded separately. So it would seem that in this case, you did not correctly complete the event.
  • The tracker showed I was done with the event and I actually wasn't "done."
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    The tracker showed I was done with the event and I actually wasn't "done."
    The tracker was pretty accurate throughout the whole event for me.
    And she's right. Even if the tracker shows -292938736 games, whatever you have played will be recorded separately. So it would seem that in this case, you did not correctly complete the event.
    So what's the point of doing events if the tracker is broken half the time?
  • Crazy how the tracker can be broken when I did all the tasks but alright... level : NA events
  • And she's right. Even if the tracker shows -292938736 games, whatever you have played will be recorded separately. So it would seem that in this case, you did not correctly complete the event.

so i'm curious...can we see exactly what the logs say for Pyrex here? (You've already told us that the logs must show he failed to finish 1 day...but that's nothing new...how about the EXACT log information if not even a screenshot of WHICH day of event/mission etc etc)
    I know that may go against your normal procedural standards and that it's something that should be left for him to submit a ticket for, however due to the constant issues with events and their trackers I think some clarifications on the logs would be great. Also considering, as far as i'm aware, not many people experienced issues with the tracker not counting accurately how do WE know that there's not a bug within the logs you guys use that COULD be the problem with so many of the issues we've been seeing in recent events to begin with? I'd like to believe the Logs and the way the Logs get recorded go through maintenance to verify they are in working conditions...but...this is CF and there's a crap ton of things that often times make NO sense with how they are handled.

As for the tracker issues themselves you guys have really got to get that under control. If a tracker is going to be available then people are going to rely on it and that makes it something that MUST be maintained well and failure to do so should resort in compensation at the least. Right now it's just "sorry about your luck" which is a disgrace.