A Exchange system in the game itself.

I find sometimes annoying when u spin creates and get like the same weapon more than once. Which happened to me. I got 5 Steyr and 2 winchester. and its annoying cuz since i dont use them its wasteful. A weapon exhcnage system like a point system for guns in the black market. You have to like combine #zp and a gun to get a gun from the black market and it would be random. from the winning items.I know its about money in most games but sometimes it would be enjoyable for players to get something they want.

Comments

• 02127 wrote: »
    I find sometimes annoying when u spin creates and get like the same weapon more than once. Which happened to me. I got 5 Steyr and 2 winchester. and its annoying cuz since i dont use them its wasteful. A weapon exhcnage system like a point system for guns in the black market. You have to like combine #zp and a gun to get a gun from the black market and it would be random. from the winning items.I know its about money in most games but sometimes it would be enjoyable for players to get something they want.

It's not good for business to have such power in earning a random BM, ZP weapon for a repeated one, hence they will ignore this suggestion completely.

I do agree with the repeated items/weapons being 'annoying', so I came up with a more realistic idea:
    I personally would love to see a system where we could at the very least exchange repeated permanent items/weapons for a reasonable amount of GP or even Coupons (that way it would be better than nothing without effecting business and it would also keep our inventories much more organised).
  • That's actually a very interesting concept. Reminds me of MAC, a cosmetic company. As part of their recycle/environmentally friendly initiative, you could exchange 7 empty lipstick containers for a brand new lipstick. This way, if I had old lipsticks containers, or really old lipticks that were too gross to use or if I had a lipstick that I suddenly stopped liking the color of, it wouldn't feel like a complete waste.

As it stands, aside from certain items like pistols, there's no reason to have multiples of a gun. Essentially, those duplicates have zero value. However, if we could trade say 5 ZP duplicates for a random ZP gun, then the duplicates have some value. Also, I don't know about you guys, but something about "blind boxes" and the fact that I don't know what I'm going to get inside them makes me really enjoy the experience of opening them. Even if I don't get the one I want from a blind box, I still feel satisfied afterwards.

Finally, I've had a couple crates where if I'm hoping to get item X, but end up winning item Y, I stop spinning that crate in fear of getting duplicate of item Y without getting item X, because getting item Y multiple times is pointless. But if I knew I could exchange my duplicates, I wouldn't have stopped spinning that crate.

Anyway, I could see this being a feature that's very well received. Even Marshal's suggestion that we could trade duplicates for GP would give our duplicates some much needed value. So yeah, great suggestion OP ^~^
  • RiceTurtle wrote: »
    That's actually a very interesting concept. Reminds me of MAC, a cosmetic company. As part of their recycle/environmentally friendly initiative, you could exchange 7 empty lipstick containers for a brand new lipstick. This way, if I had old lipsticks containers, or really old lipticks that were too gross to use or if I had a lipstick that I suddenly stopped liking the color of, it wouldn't feel like a complete waste.

As it stands, aside from certain items like pistols, there's no reason to have multiples of a gun. Essentially, those duplicates have zero value. However, if we could trade say 5 ZP duplicates for a random ZP gun, then the duplicates have some value. Also, I don't know about you guys, but something about "blind boxes" and the fact that I don't know what I'm going to get inside them makes me really enjoy the experience of opening them. Even if I don't get the one I want from a blind box, I still feel satisfied afterwards.

Finally, I've had a couple crates where if I'm hoping to get item X, but end up winning item Y, I stop spinning that crate in fear of getting duplicate of item Y without getting item X, because getting item Y multiple times is pointless. But if I knew I could exchange my duplicates, I wouldn't have stopped spinning that crate.

Anyway, I could see this being a feature that's very well received. Even Marshal's suggestion that we could trade duplicates for GP would give our duplicates some much needed value. So yeah, great suggestion OP ^~^

I defintiely agrees. I love to spin even doe i dont know what i might get. If i get something of the winning items Horray. But it definietly annoying when u waste too much to try to get one gun but then u end up getting multiple of item x instead of a y or vice-a-versa. Its not saying its free exchange but morel ike a point system exchange where u trade in a # of ZP items to get a random ZP or a higher amount of ZP items ( perm) to get a guaranteed one.