Black Friday New Pistol Suggestion

Hello GM and CF players,
I know a very good pistols types, I'm suggesting to you to add to the Black Friday offers the duck foot pistol it will be very good offer with a new shape of a pistol added to the game.
I put its picture as my avatar :D

You have the authority of designing it, if you liked it and adding it to zp or gp crates but for sure gp crates will be better :D

Thanks Mr GM for Your Great Efforts Of Enhancement and improvement of the game

Comments

• the Duck Foot Gun would be a very interesting and unique addition to the game but likely very useless especially if it isn't a modernized version of the gun as ammo count would be bad. (though of course DE VIP mechanics would make it better)

I do like the idea of adding Volley Guns to the game though. They are rather unique though most volley guns are outdated by at LEAST 1 century now and due to their premise many volley guns are very large and are rather stationary instead of a hold and run and shoot type gun.

Now...that being said...unless they already have one made, coded, and in the game...you're not gonna see it for Black Friday. In fact if they don't have one modeled and ready to be added then you'll likely not see it for months (look at the Show Your Skin contest guns...we just now got the 2nd one and the contest was held back in May.) But again...Volley guns are unique and would be an interesting addition to have in the game even if they aren't exactly useful. They could of course be made for a new Elimination Map in mind perhaps too with the ability to own them outright for funsies.