New Mode !!

Hello #CF
Whats up :)
i have a great idea 4 the game
it's a S&D mode
but the map changes after every round randomly !
and there is an option which the host can choose rounds before changing map :D
like after 2 rounds change the map randomly
like (13 round) S&D
first 2 rounds is EagleEye then become Festival then Mexico ,etc
it's a great idea
i hope u like it :)
IGN: -sniper_pro
Fb: eslamosama85@yahoo.com :D

Comments

• while certainly an intriguing idea it's likely not possible or would put crazy stress on the game and the connection with players for it to happen. I could see a lot of disconnects happening with a rotating map match as described. That loading bar you get when joining a match is generally loading the map, it's textures, and various other models be them characters guns or whatever, and etc etc. In order for this idea to work it'd either have to load multiple maps at once and have some kind of reserve storage on the loading pattern or it'd have to stop the match and load in completely new each map change while submitting overall Match Info (rounds played with who won what and amount of kills and death each player has) into the new load.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    while certainly an intriguing idea it's likely not possible or would put crazy stress on the game and the connection with players for it to happen. I could see a lot of disconnects happening with a rotating map match as described.

I agree, too much issues and loading time, FPS issues, Processing issues, already I have a headache xD
  • It's definitely a interesting idea however, I just don't know if it is possible with our current game engine.

But overall, it's a +1 from me! :)