on the specified games for sniper must add option to remove the knife damage

it can't be forced for all game just an option
in game player go sniper only to play sniper only so
some players can't use sniper like the professional sniper players got use knife
that kill the game code and kill the fun of the game can this option be add
support me please we need this in game

Comments

I feel that because you restrict yourself from knifing you expect others to be restricted from knifing.

Knifing in sniper games is considered "dirty" or "cheap" by many players, you are not the only one and I'm sure many others will agree with your proposal.
    I think knifing in sniper games is considered a valid and legit gameplay since anyone can do the same.

If they manage to do knife you, it means you're a sitting duck or need to be aware of their environment more. Your base should not be a place to drop your guard.
    Knifers doesn't have more advantage than snipers.
    You can knife the knifer in your base, but you might not since you might restrict yourself and decide to snipe him instead.

EDIT:

The no melee option in sniper games can be done in BOT matches where the bots won't melee you. I know that this isn't the same feeling as regular games, but you can't restrict yourself from knifing.
    After all BOTs can't complain about players knifing in sniper games.

I feel that because you restrict yourself from knifing you expect others to be restricted from knifing.

Knifing in sniper games is considered "dirty" or "cheap" by many players, you are not the only one and I'm sure many others will agree with your proposal.
    I think knifing in sniper games is considered a valid and legit gameplay since anyone can do the same.

If they manage to do knife you, it means you're a sitting duck or need to be aware of their environment more. Your base should not be a place to drop your guard.
    Knifers doesn't have more advantage than snipers.
    You can knife the knifer in your base, but you might not since you might restrict yourself and decide to snipe him instead.

EDIT:

The no melee option in sniper games can be done in BOT matches where the bots won't melee you. I know that this isn't the same feeling as regular games, but you can't restrict yourself from knifing.
    After all BOTs can't complain about players knifing in sniper games.

some noop knifer is hear
  • f0e0k0r0y wrote: »
    it can't be forced for all game just an option
    in game player go sniper only to play sniper only so
    some players can't use sniper like the professional sniper players got use knife
    that kill the game code and kill the fun of the game can this option be add
    support me please we need this in game

+1 i agree
  • i suggested that before >> 0 dmg knife in sniper maps xD but no one realy care they thought that fun when they see like 2-8 knifers in sniper map xD don't tell me how :D
  • i suggested that before >> 0 dmg knife in sniper maps xD but no one realy care they thought that fun when they see like 2-8 knifers in sniper map xD don't tell me how :D

don't tell me all noops :D
  • the reason the knife option is always available is because it doesn't require ammo so that in the off chance, albeit very very low especially in snipers only but still possible, everyone runs out of ammo they can still attack and kill and keep the match moving.

and honestly....if you can't snipe a knifer before said knifer gets to you...then RIP. I mean sure maybe they'll sneak up on you, but 9/10 they got a long ways to run without getting seen especially if you're playing TDM or S&D and your team is actually playing with a bit of team work. In FFA I can more understand I suppose since people can or rather WILL spawn right behind you while you're preoccupied with someone else. But still people who QQ about the knifing usually aren't the good snipers but the mediocre ones.

maybe a compromise would be in Snipers Only to make the melees do a max of 10 damage thus requiring a lot more to kill someone with a melee in a snipers only match. that way someone who does run out of ammo and can't get to a dropped gun can still suicide charge and maybe kill/in the super off chance everyone runs out of ammo kills are still possible but it makes knifing in Snipers Only much less desirable and annoying to others.
  • I wouldn't mind it as an option, but I find it pretty funny whem people knife in sniper / shotgun only etc.
    I mean when someone gets a 5 killstreak in prison because everyone is just sitting there hardscoped like c'mon. It's pretty funny.

I see it a lot more in shotgun only, but still time time to time on sniper only, where people don't equip the required gun and must go melee or pick a gun up off a fallen teammate.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    the reason the knife option is always available is because it doesn't require ammo so that in the off chance, albeit very very low especially in snipers only but still possible, everyone runs out of ammo they can still attack and kill and keep the match moving.

and honestly....if you can't snipe a knifer before said knifer gets to you...then RIP. I mean sure maybe they'll sneak up on you, but 9/10 they got a long ways to run without getting seen especially if you're playing TDM or S&D and your team is actually playing with a bit of team work. In FFA I can more understand I suppose since people can or rather WILL spawn right behind you while you're preoccupied with someone else. But still people who QQ about the knifing usually aren't the good snipers but the mediocre ones.

maybe a compromise would be in Snipers Only to make the melees do a max of 10 damage thus requiring a lot more to kill someone with a melee in a snipers only match. that way someone who does run out of ammo and can't get to a dropped gun can still suicide charge and maybe kill/in the super off chance everyone runs out of ammo kills are still possible but it makes knifing in Snipers Only much less desirable and annoying to others.

did u really see a room with all players out of ammo !! lol beside its his fault not mine and about talking knifers idk why are ppl imagine only one player hold knife and run lol i see about 8 players knifing in sniper map and u say that is my fault to make him knifing me because i'm not good in sniping !! lol ,, to me it's not problem when i fall in 3 guys shooting on me i can deal with that but 3 guys knifing me !! lol and in sniper map xD how that's even call sniper map !! every time talk about that ppl give reason from there imagine " out of ammo " ... that reason made all noobs running wth knife i don't mind if it is once or twice no its while all the map he just knife is that guys u are talking about !

Melee in sniping games is part of the game itself. Even though I consider it to be more of a backup weapon for those sticky situations or sometimes when I want to have alittle fun and melee people in games like Prison TDM, I don't think this would be a good idea. It's pretty easy to kill someone running at you in sniper games with a melee. If you haven't mastered that yet.. practice makes perfect.
  • -1 as well

As claire, Andrew, and Ixith have already said, knifers in a Sniper match shouldn't pose much of a problem. And if people are continuously knifing, then just whip out your melee and have at 'em :)
  • No. Knifing in sniper modes makes it more fun and restricting knifing just makes the mode more boring. Now I'm not saying to go knife the whole game but when someone is right infront of you it's better to knife than snipe. Also if knifers bug you this much because they kill you too much then you need to get better at your sniping skills. Knifers isn't a big problem since you have a sniper and all they got is a knife.

f0e0k0r0y wrote: »
    some noop knifer is hear
    LOL
    the reason the knife option is always available is because it doesn't require ammo so that in the off chance, albeit very very low especially in snipers only but still possible, everyone runs out of ammo they can still attack and kill and keep the match moving.

you are right but can add refill ammo in each base like in zm
  • did u really see a room with all players out of ammo !! lol beside its his fault not mine and about talking knifers idk why are ppl imagine only one player hold knife and run lol i see about 8 players knifing in sniper map and u say that is my fault to make him knifing me because i'm not good in sniping !! lol ,, to me it's not problem when i fall in 3 guys shooting on me i can deal with that but 3 guys knifing me !! lol and in sniper map xD how that's even call sniper map !! every time talk about that ppl give reason from there imagine " out of ammo " ... that reason made all noobs running wth knife i don't mind if it is once or twice no its while all the map he just knife is that guys u are talking about !

let's break that down...

-Never said I saw a room with people out of ammo. But that IS why the knife option will always exist whether you like that or not.
    -no it's not "your fault" that they knife. No one said that. But it IS your fault (and your teams to a degree) if you die to them knifing you. There's no reason why a knifer or several should be able to get to you in Prison if you and your team are even remotely competent snipers.
    -above point still stands even when there are multiple knife using players. learn to quick scope and be aware of the things around you.
    -it's called sniper only because clearly it's the only PRIMARY distance weapon type you can use.

also people who QQ about it in-game generally get targeted btw. so don't like seeing people knife....don't make a big deal about it. Instead what you SHOULD do is learn the knifers preferred route and pick them off until they either change routes or start sniping to at least eliminate you so they can do their knifing again.
    f0e0k0r0y wrote:
    you are right but can add refill ammo in each base like in zm
    True and that'd be about the only way to make them consider removing the melee option all together in 'Only' modes such as Sniper Only. However, that'd require them updating maps. And Maps is something the Dev team hardly ever touches and I doubt they'll do it just because a handful of people can't handle knifers. It'd probably have to come as a bigger issue first.
    let's break that down...

-Never said I saw a room with people out of ammo. But that IS why the knife option will always exist whether you like that or not.
    -no it's not "your fault" that they knife. No one said that. But it IS your fault (and your teams to a degree) if you die to them knifing you. There's no reason why a knifer or several should be able to get to you in Prison if you and your team are even remotely competent snipers.
    -above point still stands even when there are multiple knife using players. learn to quick scope and be aware of the things around you.
    -it's called sniper only because clearly it's the only PRIMARY distance weapon type you can use.

also people who QQ about it in-game generally get targeted btw. so don't like seeing people knife....don't make a big deal about it. Instead what you SHOULD do is learn the knifers preferred route and pick them off until they either change routes or start sniping to at least eliminate you so they can do their knifing again.

well either i agree or disagree i'm start to adapt with knifers xD but just hate them when all room FFA start to knife or when u going get ur 7 kill in S&D and some one sudden start to knife xD ...
  • well either i agree or disagree i'm start to adapt with knifers xD but just hate them when all room FFA start to knife or when u going get ur 7 kill in S&D and some one sudden start to knife xD ...

adapt and improve is all you really can do.
    That being said...if they were to remove anything it should be the Kick Glitch from Snipers Only x]. Seen more of that than the knifers anyways during this event.
    That being said...if they were to remove anything it should be the Kick Glitch from Snipers Only x]. Seen more of that than the knifers anyways during this event.

u mean viper char ??
  • Removing knives from sniper matches will really kill Barrett users.

Since they rely on switching and stuff to reduce that long ashe re**** time.

Quack.

I'm pretty sure that's not Snipers Only thing.
    Anyone with VIP char can glich their snipers in any mode.
    Kind of annoying but if they can't aim it's useless since they're a sitting duck while gliching.

Quack.
  • CathyPham wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that's not Snipers Only thing.
    Anyone with VIP char can glich their snipers in any mode.
    Kind of annoying but if they can't aim it's useless since they're a sitting duck while gliching.

Quack.

true the kick glitch with the VIP char can be abused in pretty much any mode. However, it's extra annoying in Sniper Only as it's really only beneficial to the user of it to use it with snipers. In most non-sniper only it's likely an SMG or Rifle can kill the kick-glitcher real fast. But in Snipers Only you better hope you hit on your first shot or they'll get at least 3 shots before you get another chance. In other words....it's more game breaking in Snipers Only than having some knifers running around melee killing people. lol
  • CathyPham wrote: »
    Removing knives from sniper matches will really kill Barrett users.

Since they rely on switching and stuff to reduce that long ashe re**** time.

Quack.

wow it is about remove the damge note the knife