Daily mission prize

What happened to the daily mission prizes? Clans used to play together to finish the daily mission for ZP crates because they were fun and worth finishing. But 500GP? 5000EXP? Not the best prizes for finishing up to 10 games or getting 120 kills. Nobody does the daily mission anymore because the prizes are not worth it. It'd be best if you guys bring the ZP crate prizes back. Before anyone says "but I paid money for these ZP crates .... etc..." you're getting 1 crate for finishing a difficult task per DAY. 1 crate per day.

If nothing happens then it's sad but not sad to say but daily mission will forever be a unused feature.

Think of it as a mini event. When there's no events around people could do the daily mission.

Comments

• I'd prefer to see a stack of 5 crates as a dog tag reward rather then 1 crate per daily mission, but they have already said they would not bring back crates for dog tag rewards. If they were to change the rewards for completing daily missions, I'd personally like to see a small amount of EP for each mission completion. Let'a say maybe 500 EP per daily mission; that's around 3500 EP a week. Considering full weekly events give anything from 10k EP upto 100k EP,that extra 3500 EP would be a nice extra for players who wish to save up or need that little more to get another crate etc. Also, players can choose what they want their reward to be as the EP mall will be constantly updated.
  • So i'll state my suggestion on this topic once again...

Daily Mission Rewards should be along the following lines:

-EXP in relation to rank. (5000 exp is a lot for lower ranks but hardly a drop in the bucket to higher ranks. Also 5000 exp is nothing when playing with lot of VIPs as well. So making it related to rank would be a better option)

-A Mission Crate that is something along the lines of GM Crates. It provides goodies that are fun, interesting, and useful that some people might not otherwise get. These things would include keycards for ZM2, color chat/texts, bag 5 (and maybe 6?), fall damage down, and unique weapons temporary. (would love to see a Gold PMR30) Perhaps it could have some permanent things like special character items as well.

-EP given out during weekends. If EP is given out on weekends in the DM then that'd give people that choice to save up or to grab they're choice of whats on the EP shop. It'd go a ways in helping bolster EP stashes too if say something permanent for a lot of EP were to ever get added to the EP webshop.

but yea regardless the DM and many of the other 'reward' aspects of the game are in need of major changes to meet up with where the game is now.
  • not only zp cr8 if they have problem with it beside some ppl QQ from that .. it would be some good GP , temp weapons (1/3 day ) , cher items will be good , i don't mind to keep 5k exp and others
    maybe DM which depend on knife kill got a 1/3 day kukri or axe
    maybe DM wich depend on sniper got 1/3 day awm camo or any skin
    same to pistol , shotgun , smg and MG
    varying it will make it so hot
  • daily mission was better when there was an 5 d.e scope crates in dog tag reward :(
  • Here's the thing though, EXP in this game doesn't mean anything anymore. Especially in this version (farm is not prohibited, lots of farmers in here) so ranks are basically useless.

EP - not something worth doing imo. @claire You're getting 1.5 Crate per week for doing a week long daily missions? uhhh no :P

Crates are the best way to go. The GMs choose which crate which is fine by most players.

--- if the GMs are trying to make players play this game for longer well there's your easy solution.
  • Removed because people were complaining about xmas crates for daily mission which are seasonal guns and alot of low ranks were running with de's xmas, awms etc. Which was stupid in my opinion.
  • Like I wouldn't have a problem with crates being a reward for dm but they shouldnt put seasonal crates. M60 adv, de scope, maybe m4 custom. Crates that nobody buys anymore.
  • BigMB wrote: »
    Removed because people were complaining about xmas crates for daily mission which are seasonal guns and alot of low ranks were running with de's xmas, awms etc. Which was stupid in my opinion.
    They are not getting any better luck than you are at spinning crates. That's a weak excuse. It makes the game more fun having to try different ZP guns aswell.
    BigMB wrote: »
    Like I wouldn't have a problem with crates being a reward for dm but they shouldnt put seasonal crates. M60 adv, de scope, maybe m4 custom. Crates that nobody buys anymore.

Agreed 100%.
  • IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    What happened to the daily mission prizes? Clans used to play together to finish the daily mission for ZP crates because they were fun and worth finishing. But 500GP? 5000EXP? Not the best prizes for finishing up to 10 games or getting 120 kills. Nobody does the daily mission anymore because the prizes are not worth it. It'd be best if you guys bring the ZP crate prizes back. Before anyone says "but I paid money for these ZP crates .... etc..." you're getting 1 crate for finishing a difficult task per DAY. 1 crate per day.

If nothing happens then it's sad but not sad to say but daily mission will forever be a unused feature.

Think of it as a mini event. When there's no events around people could do the daily mission.

Bro .. they will change it soon i'm sure i have a dream that they will change it to MK-silince cr8 and some EXP ...
    Note : last time i dreamed that they will add K/D reset with some package and they already made it after only 2 days xD i didn't want make a thread in forum becuase no one will believe me but now at least i made a post to remember xD
  • BigMB wrote: »
    Like I wouldn't have a problem with crates being a reward for dm but they shouldnt put seasonal crates. M60 adv, de scope, maybe m4 custom. Crates that nobody buys anymore.

But then every noop would have my m60adv =(

I'm all for it though.
  • But then every noop would have my m60adv =(

I'm all for it though.
    Idk man. I don't think it's gonna happen. We're gonna be getting 5000 exp for the rest of CF lifetime.
  • Daily mission is useless now... :(
    Not even low ranks need to do it cause they can take a lot more than 500GP easier than play 4-5 HM games or something similar.
    I also suggested it yesterday in one thread that i made here to bring back crates for daily :) not cause i want free crates, i can easy buy them in one minute instead of playing 12 HM games to get one but cause this will attract some players again ;):D....or the same guys in multiple accs xD but they game will be kinda active again.
  • But then every noop would have my m60adv =(

I'm all for it though.[/QU

Same here.
  • @GMs Can we get an answer so we can know what you guys have decided? As you see most players are okay with this. B4 they weren't but now CF is like in it's coffin already.
  • i agree with that..i have to do daily mission one year :/
    its not appealing