Black Market Direct Buy Button!

Hello GMs,
I'd like to see a new feature in the Black Market: A button, where you can buy guns direct at the purchase process of the crates.
My Idea behind this is, im tired of spinning hundreds of k Zp for getting not the gun behind the crates. Im asking you therefor for another possibility to add more fun to players like me at the Black Market and its guns.
Its not a getting rid of ZP crates ( what I doubt that you would.. ;-)), its more of a Chance for other players to get these guns aswell.
E.g. the actual AA12 Crate, i spend over 300k Zp on that, and didnt got anything. Same goes for the Awm-Invictus - 8,5 Millions Gp and still nothing - this is not really fun to continue playing on the Black Market and i'll think twice in future if i should play again on crates or not. And alot others are tired of these mechanics aswell and wont even spin therefor any longer on the Black Market.
To get the fun back and make winning guns easier, therefor i'd maybe like to see a new added Button on the future crates that you can buy these guns direct. Put them in for 100k Zp or whatever, doesnt matter, just make it possible, that you can get these guns even when your unlucky normally at the Black Market. And for these who wanna spin crates still, coz theyre lucky at that, they still can choose to play on these. Nobody would have a disadvantage from that and it'd raise the fun in the game alot more again ;-)

Think about it please and consider it for new patches.. would be appreciated alot (not just from me)..

Comments

• The BM is nasty ain't it. I hate how they tweaked the win rate so low. I think it's because this version has some very high spenders and less ZP buyers so that's why they do it. Meanwhile other versions all you need to spin is 30 crates and you have a 80% chance of winning.
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    Yea sry, was my mistake.. saw it after i finished my Post ;)
    IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    The BM is nasty ain't it. I hate how they tweaked the win rate so low. I think it's because this version has some very high spenders and less ZP buyers so that's why they do it. Meanwhile other versions all you need to spin is 30 crates and you have a 80% chance of winning.
    Your right, but theres still alot of big ZP Spenders (like me usually...), but its really disappointing, when you get no success even when you spent hundreds of $ and still dont get new guns. Thats why i suggested to add a direct buy Button. Maybe it will be considered by the GMs, when there's enough feedback here.. Its not nessessary, to raise the success rate, alot people still win the guns from 5 Crates.. its just for people like me that are tired of spending countless crates and still dont win anything - its too disappointing..
  • could a Mod maybe move this thread into suggestions? Would be appreciated ;)
  • I don't agree with this future , the fun is to make it and win the gun from the blackmarket , when you do you'll know its value , otherwise , you'd just say yes i have the gun nothing else , when you buy it , you wont be that happy , but when you win it you'll have that feeling like what the hek just happened , you know that feeling.
  • There has been a few crates where I definitely wished for a buy now option lol.
  • well i wouldn't mind if any weapon cost at least 500k ZP because luck is Priceless .. OR instead of that make a suggestion to make an event change chance of winning precentage for a while xD
  • I have the worst luck out of all of my friends, i've been playing since 2010 and i only got 1 DE-C and a KSG-15, and i still wish this doesn't get implemented, even though i spun over 150 golden kukri crates, i still think it's better if it stays the way it is.
  • I like this idea, but it's highly unlikely to be implemented since it'll hurt profits.

PROS:
    More people would have more faith and buy from BM. The current BM's incredibly low rates scares off players.
    Players would beg less for weapons since there will be a higher weapon diversity in the game now.

CONS:
    The BM is one of Crossfire's main revenue generator to keep it online. Buying it directly might decrease the revenue generated?*
    Lots of rage from people who spent thousands of ZP to win it.
    No more room for temp weapons.

* The sales might actually increase or decrease. As of now I would only buy VIPs since it guarantees 100% chance of me getting what I paid for.
    As of now the BM is only restricted to players who has an stream of steady income. I feel they should do a test comparison with a couple of crates and test whether or not it generates more revenue.

Experiment:
    A control crate - Chance based(Using the current BM's low chance rate)
    A variable crate - Direct purchase option + Chance based

In X days/weeks see which crate is bought by which player.
    If the variable crate is brought the most then take that result and compare that with the amount of sales of the previous ZP crates.

I believe this suggestion is not bad, it encourages spending and the buyer is happy, except for the previous buyers.
    I would say that the player should pay to increase chance instead of direct purchase, but I fear that they might just end up rigging it and the chance would not increase at all.
    So the direct purchase is the only way I would trust the BM.
  • I don't agree with this future , the fun is to make it and win the gun from the blackmarket , when you do you'll know its value , otherwise , you'd just say yes i have the gun nothing else , when you buy it , you wont be that happy , but when you win it you'll have that feeling like what the hek just happened , you know that feeling.
    I know that feeling very well, i won often enough at the BM. But im tired of burning $ for getting nothing and plus getting more and more beeing p***** off when i dont even see the gun in the crates after hundreds of k ZP. Thats why i did suggest that Direct Buy Button. I think, it would raise the fun of the players (=PAYERS of the servers!) and the income of Z8 alot more then the actual crate. Happy Players are happy Spenders.. u know ;)
    There has been a few crates where I definitely wished for a buy now option lol.
    THx for moving the thread Andrew. And ur definatly right.. i wished soo often in the past, that this Button would have been implemented already. Its disappointing, to see all runing around with the gun you wish, just you rnt able to do that coz of missing luck :(
    well i wouldn't mind if any weapon cost at least 500k ZP because luck is Priceless .. OR instead of that make a suggestion to make an event change chance of winning precentage for a while xD
    Like i said, it doenst matter, for what ZP worth they put the button in, its okay for 50k, for 100k, 200k, or even 250k ZP. Its just a chance for unlucky players to still get the gun they want. I'd still use that possibilty and buy the gun. And for the precentage idea.. even okay, but just, when it stays permanent and wont fall down again. Dont wanna start each time at the BM from 0 again when i buy crates over the instant buying buttin. But when it would be implemented with the precentage, and it'd be done like in the Zombie Mode Crates, id be fine with that.
    TheThrid wrote: »
    I have the worst luck out of all of my friends, i've been playing since 2010 and i only got 1 DE-C and a KSG-15, and i still wish this doesn't get implemented, even though i spun over 150 golden kukri crates, i still think it's better if it stays the way it is.
    I cant understand, why you wont have a bit more of luck and fun? Nobody would get hurt about that and you still even get the chance to play with more guns.
    I like this idea, but it's highly unlikely to be implemented since it'll hurt profits.
    I doubt that would happen. They might lose a precentage at the income from the crates, yes. But they will have a raised income at the Direct Buy Crates, where i asume, it would even that amount of the normal crates and/or even make it more profitable.
    PROS:
    More people would have more faith and buy from BM. The current BM's incredibly low rates scares off players.
    Players would beg less for weapons since there will be a higher weapon diversity in the game now.

CONS:
    The BM is one of Crossfire's main revenue generator to keep it online. Buying it directly might decrease the revenue generated?*
    Lots of rage from people who spent thousands of ZP to win it.
    No more room for temp weapons.
    You're sooo right about the diversity of the guns ingame. It would raise the fun soo much more of all players ingame, when you could choose of alot more guns from the players and dont have the problem with the gun begging anymore.. And like always, when these guns got testet by the other players, some might even wanna get it after the games. Good for Z8 then ;)
    And for the temp weapons.. nobodys need them. And with that system temp guns would fall out of Attention, and could Z8 could get rid of them; coz all could get and play with the permanent guns they want. Perfect :)
    * The sales might actually increase or decrease. As of now I would only buy VIPs since it guarantees 100% chance of me getting what I paid for.
    As of now the BM is only restricted to players who has an stream of steady income. I feel they should do a test comparison with a couple of crates and test whether or not it generates more revenue.

Experiment:
    A control crate - Chance based(Using the current BM's low chance rate)
    A variable crate - Direct purchase option + Chance based

In X days/weeks see which crate is bought by which player.
    If the variable crate is brought the most then take that result and compare that with the amount of sales of the previous ZP crates.
    Yea why not, test it in an Experiment, test it in just one crate, doesnt matter. The way Z8 likes it better. I doubt it will be a disadvantage for them in the Crate Sale and therefor it will be a Benefit for them and all players ingame.
    I believe this suggestion is not bad, it encourages spending and the buyer is happy, except for the previous buyers.
    I would say that the player should pay to increase chance instead of direct purchase, but I fear that they might just end up rigging it and the chance would not increase at all.
    So the direct purchase is the only way I would trust the BM.
    Thank you! And i asume, alot would get more fun out of the game again, like it was meant to be ;)
  • I would definitely like to see a buy now button for some weapons. However, if you implant this, nearly all ZP buyers are going to have this weapon. Therefore, it wouldn't make it unique to the buyer.

This topic is something you need to debate about a lot before taking action.
  • abel95 wrote: »
    I would definitely like to see a buy now button for some weapons. However, if you implant this, nearly all ZP buyers are going to have this weapon. Therefore, it wouldn't make it unique to the buyer. .

This would have an spike increase in ZP purchases.

This Direct Buy Button should be something reserved for the Item Shop.
    A perm ZP non VIP weapon. We have perm GP weapons, why not have perm ZP weapons in the item shop?

Not unique to the gun buyer - The item shop is not suppose to sell players unique guns, thats the BM's job to sell rare unique weapons. The item shop is suppose to sell guns that can be accessible to players.
    However the Item shop only sells temporary ZP guns. ZP is suppose to be worth more than GP, why not have some perm ZP weapons that are not VIPs in the Item shop? They can even make it rank limited just like the GP version.

Harms the game's profit revenue - It might help it as well, buying a perm ZP weapon(No I'm not talking about VIPs here) would encourage players to spend ZP. I really do hope they run a test experiment to see if this affects the amount of revenue earned. Because right now, players would rather spend ZP in the BM or on VIPs instead of the temp ZP guns in the item shop. I understand that players would buy the weapon only once instead of the BM's way of chance per crate which can effectively have players buy more than 1 time, but the current BM just scares off players from purchasing because of the low chance rates.