Just a message to the devs

1. I realize that the mere purpose for vip is to give people more advantages than others based on how much they pay, but to give them an in-game semi-no-reload hack?!
    What i mean : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhbodYGUzQ4
  2. As a fellow developer, i noticed some wrong practices in the game:
    [LIST=2]
  3. when you pickup some weapons (or when you get too close to someone holding it) you get a one-time-only ~500ms freeze,so i assume that you are loading weapons' styles during the game (not as it should be before loading the game).
  4. there is a weird check before registering bullet damage to see if the bullet source "shooter" is alive or not, which means that if you exchange shots with a player, and both of you see the other's blood effect (a client-side indicator on the hit) only the first to send a packet to the server will get the kill,and the other will die, but not both(which isn't what should happen in any sane game), a good game that applies that concept is battlefield where the bullet hit registering is independent of the shooter.
  5. Bullet trace, bullet trace is meant to guide you where the shooter is, not just a graphics "improvement", so if you for example shoot a person using a sniper over a very long distance he will die first and then in the kill cam he will see the bullet trace animation,so i assume that bullets get delivered instantly instead of the normal "let things take their time" approach (but maybe that's for performance reasons idk) (also a game that applies that concept is battlefield).
  6. Knife hit box, if you get too close to a person to the point where you actually "go through" him and right click (critical knife hit) sometimes it won't even get registered, i think it's because the knife hit is dependent on the (cross-hair position + some range), which i think is kinda buggy, but i don't know an actual "fix" for it other than fixing players going through each other.
    http://i.imgur.com/UKihIh6.png
[*]i see a kick voting option in the game, but why is it disabled ?
[/LIST]

Comments

This discussion has been closed.