Kicking in lobby abuse - battleship

If your rank is low you get kicked by higher rank AND ITS SO HARD TO FIND A GAME WITHOUT BEING KICKED.

I join UK Sergeant + servers and all the higher level rank keep kicking in waiting rooms for the BATTLESHIP ZM2 map

DISABLE KICKING PLEASE, DISABLE KICKING DISABLE KICKING

AS SOON AS I JOIN GAME IN LOBBY, HIGHER RANK HOST KICKS ME OUT AND IM NOT A NOOB. IVE BEATEN THE BOSS MULTIPLE TIMES but they dont know this so they kick right away

DISABLE KICKING IN LOBBY
DISABLE KICKING IN LOBBY

OR

ENABLE VIEWING OTHER PEOPLES GUNS AND STATS WHILE WAITING IN LOBBY SO IDIOTS DONT KICK YOU BEFORE YOU CAN TYPE 1 WORD

Comments

• i do that, because the map needs focused people with decent weapons, and i do it with my friends, so if someone kicks you it's not just your rank, they're probably saving the spot for their friend that's coming, i kicked over 10 people today.
  • This is a normal thing in almost all types of team games. Everyone is trying to win. A friendly advice is to try and get your rank up by playing TDM in UK CH7 or NA1 CH7. (That's were most VIP players tend to play)
  • TheThrid wrote: »
    i do that, because the map needs focused people with decent weapons, and i do it with my friends, so if someone kicks you it's not just your rank, they're probably saving the spot for their friend that's coming, i kicked over 10 people today.

Yes i agree that map needs focused people with decent weapons BUT you cant decide that based on my rank.... If you see my character and weapons you will see im not a noob but you cant see that just by looking at my rank right? so thats why its unfair to be judged by my rank and kick me thinking i dont have good weapons. Ive beat the boss multiple times its not hard i have a gold sentry gun also im definitely not a noob. PEOPLE NEED TO SEE MY INVENTORY AND WEAPONS OR THEY JUST KICK BASED ON RANK. this needs to be fixed
  • ir2pro wrote: »
    Yes i agree that map needs focused people with decent weapons BUT you cant decide that based on my rank.... If you see my character and weapons you will see im not a noob but you cant see that just by looking at my rank right? so thats why its unfair to be judged by my rank and kick me thinking i dont have good weapons. Ive beat the boss multiple times its not hard i have a gold sentry gun also im definitely not a noob. PEOPLE NEED TO SEE MY INVENTORY AND WEAPONS OR THEY JUST KICK BASED ON RANK. this needs to be fixed

And what makes you say they are kicking you because you're "a noob"?
    A lot of people make rooms for their friends/clan mates only.
    You could be a high ranked pro, and still get kicked cause you're not a friend of anyone in the room.
  • Y0ungAngie wrote: »
    And what makes you say they are kicking you because you're "a noob"?
    A lot of people make rooms for their friends/clan mates only.
    You could be a high ranked pro, and still get kicked cause you're not a friend of anyone in the room.

no thats not the case. kicked once, ok sure. kicked twice, ok sure. kicked 12 times in a row, OK SURE. kicked from every lobby for 1 hour, NOT OK. Theyre not kicking to make room for their friends, theyre kicking cuz they see rank thats it.

I dont understand why your against my post. Im simply requesting they figure out a way players CAN SEE EACH OTHERS GUNS OR STATS in the lobby so people who are inconsiderate, arrogant, and ignorant like yourself dont kick actual pro people like myself.
  • Y0ungAngie wrote: »
    And what makes you say they are kicking you because you're "a noob"?A lot of people make rooms for their friends/clan mates only.You could be a high ranked pro, and still get kicked cause you're not a friend of anyone in the room.
    This is so true.
  • ir2pro wrote: »
    so people who are inconsiderate, arrogant, and ignorant like yourself

So you're saying I'm inconsiderate, arrogant, and ignorant? Lol ok.
    ir2pro wrote: »
    actual pro people like myself.

Since you're such "low rank" - it's probably just beginner's luck.
  • if u are pro add me and we will clear some rounds ; )
  • When playing with friends/clanmates, I should be using pw rooms, but almost all the times I forget to do that (my laziness maybe) xD
    Leaving aside that, we already have a way to see ZM stats (right click on the player > see character profile > ZM > check Batteship clears). At least that's what I always do when playing with random people (90% of my games are with random players, actually), so I would say that is not completely true that they kick you for your low rank only.

And btw, you could, in the worst scenario, create your own ZM room so you would not get kicked again, lol (Although skilled people wouldn't get attracted to join your room if they see your low rank, you can try it anyway as another option).
  • This was mainly during the Event. I would also kick low ranks and high ranks, but I would right click profile and see how many clears they have done. I normaly have preference any one who has less 16 clears would be kicked as well as name with ahmed, random numbers, badname213344, new accounts etc as some of them don't understand english. "Host preference" nothing more and nothing less.

This map requires team work and sometimes when you have people who don't understand english and you ask them to place Sentry here and plasma there, they simply ignore and leave base open on left or right.

As for ranks low, well regardless if they had clears or not or alt accounts, some people can't be bothered to check and to be honest if you are not happy with it, then you simply can create your own room, especially in your case if you are kicked in more than 10 rooms, room after room.

***I have cleared many and still get kicked sometimes by host and I am 4 star**** But I know the reason, becuase they have friend waiting, yes they should of made the room with a password and it's annoying but that don't bother me much, as I simply Host a room myself*****

****I have also allowed 3 star to stay in room, lol he was so bad, unbelievable, but shows Ranks don't mean much. However I Personaly like to check profile of the player if I don't like his/her stats, then I would kick, this is just a host preference.

*****This is not Kick abuse, as it's not in game, the game has not started and players have preferences and sometimes they know that player from previous games and kick out room is not kick abuse(before starts). You have not lost anything, simply make room yourself and avoid host kick issue.**************

********"Kick in Game" This was major problem before the Kick vote was removed, people would kick throughout the match in ZM2 or ZM for clan members or friends who say "Kick one" etc that was kick abuse and the Kick vote removed in game has prevented this issue in ZM2. Could you imagine doing Battleship event(crates) if the kick vote was enabled in game? would be a nightmare, you could be kicked on last round or half way through the match. This is true Kick vote abuse **************
  • create your own room this will solve your problem