no flash bang for the same team !!

it doesn't make any sense when i get flashed from my team !! especially when got 2-3 flash from some idiots in only 1 min from my pro team or when see someone who vs me and running or planning to kill him sudden i got flashed becuze my dear friend doesn't know that i am inside or he neglect that !! so i just suggest to reduce it to 0 flash effect which only from my team ..
................................................................................
previews suggestions :

*Event tracker in game : http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?320611-Event-tracker-in-game
* Z8 Timer : http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?319965-Z8-Timer
* 0 knife dmg in sniper maps

Comments

• yes it's very annoying when it happens but I don't know if your team mates can frag you so surely they can flash you it's a part of the game being a little realistic you know, thank god they can't shoot you :D

they could make like a friendly fire check box or something the host of the game can enable it or disable it. I thought of this one for the vote kick as well
  • it's probably the way the flash nade is set up to work currently. When thrown it probably turns into a 'neutral' or rather just another object within the map and then sets off the blinding light. So since it's 'neutral' it effects everyone.

I'd be fine with it not effecting team mates though I can see that causing errors within Spy Mode due to the coding there if you happen to flash one of the spies. After all like stated we can shoot at our own team all we want it's not going to do anything and if we throw a normal grenade at them it doesn't do as much damage as it would to an enemy. So it's not like we really have a 'realism' factor in terms of grenades anymore.
    Though....to a degree I also think that it should be left simply because it makes good players actually think about their own team still so they have to work together with timing even. So it might be annoying in Pubs when you get team flashed but I see the other aspects as forcing team work in more serious matches.
  • I'll have to agree with the notion that Flashbangs are supposed to be used tactically, in a way which does not impede your Teammates.

By having no Team flashes, you are taking the word tactical right out of it. I do however understand that some lesser minded individuals happen to misuse the Flash bang as an Anti Teammate throwable.

But it does help tremendously if you look away as soon as the Flash Pops, and then turn back to engage the Enemy.
  • First fix the client error which you get sometimes for being flashed. Not often but enough to be annoying.
    Actually its not client error, the whole game crashes.
  • BigMB wrote: »
    First fix the client error which you get sometimes for being flashed. Not often but enough to be annoying.
    Actually its not client error, the whole game crashes.

i'm not sure that i'm clearly understand you
  • i'm not sure that i'm clearly understand you

english hard for some to understand, i get it