New knifes

Knife options:
-Hockey stick
-Lacrosse stick
-Tennis racket
-backwards daggers
-knifes with poison, making players take damage over time.
-Steel Pipe (Super heated)
-Broken glass bottle
-Crow Bar

Comments

• Muraxius wrote: »

no thanks....
  • Muraxius wrote: »
    Knife options:
    -Hockey stick
    -Lacrosse stick
    -Tennis racket
    -backwards daggers
    -Broken glass bottle
    -Crow Bar

I'm all for new melees. Not sure how I feel about your list overall but if anything i'll add a few to this...

-Guitar (would make epic sounds when you smash it on a players head)
    -Broken Winchester (a winchester which is no longer good for shooting...so instead the player uses it like a baseball bat by gripping it along it's barrel and smacking people with the butt end of the gun)
    -Gin Bottle: LaToto brand. this wouldn't be broken like your glass bottle one...but perhaps when you smash it over a person's head it can break and then you pull out a new one. (breaks on Right click but not left click)
    -Spears (different kinds and the what nots)
    -Bladed Boomerang (wouldn't even have to throw it...just strike people with it like a normal melee...though a throwing option could be interesting it'd end up ruining modes like Ghost though)

As for the Knifes with Poison idea....back during the Show Your Skin contest I had made a couple (bad) Venom weapons. Particularly the Axe and AK Knife. My idea behind it would be the weapon would be slightly weaker than the traditional melee hits but those hit would take an additional 10 damage dealt over 5 seconds. (so 2hp lost per every second for 5 seconds after being poisoned) this would keep it, or should rather, from being too OP but could make for some interesting 'revenge from the afterlife' situations like can already happen with the VIP Char's throwing knives or with grenades in normal matches.