"Destroy" option.

I'm a bit OCD'd about most things, and the thing that bugs me most in life atm is my storage after spinning a bunch of crates, 90 days of stuff i will never be using...
What i'm suggesting right now is a "Destroy" option in storage that allows you to destroy any item you'd like.

Comments

• I suppose they could add a "resell" button to temporary items that sells them for 0GP like they have done with the items you get in ZM2. I do have 1000's days of AK-47 camo and Desert Eagle (plus loads more) which I already have permanent version of, deeming the temporary versions useless.
    so I'd say +1
  • Send a ticket and ask to remove them. Works every time.
  • Danah wrote: »
    Send a ticket and ask to remove them. Works every time.

It's a solution, i'll give you that, but wouldn't it be easier for the devs and for us to just work a resell button on every temporary weapon?
  • TheThrid wrote: »
    It's a solution, i'll give you that, but wouldn't it be easier for the devs and for us to just work a resell button on every temporary weapon?

In fact I believe simply deleting them is way faster than adding a certain remove button to every weapon. But of course, it's just a temporary solution.
  • Well if the GMs/Support section are truly getting flooded with Tickets like they say then you'd think if they poked the Devs to add in a Sell/Remove for 0 GP button to all temporaries that it'd be worth their time so they have some less tickets to bother with that require them to hop into an account and remove the temporaries from. So less wasted time on the GMs part that could be spent on other things plus more convenient for the players as well really.

so +1 would like the option to remove any temporary weapons from my storage while ingame.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    Well if the GMs/Support section are truly getting flooded with Tickets like they say then you'd think if they poked the Devs to add in a Sell/Remove for 0 GP button to all temporaries that it'd be worth their time so they have some less tickets to bother with that require them to hop into an account and remove the temporaries from. So less wasted time on the GMs part that could be spent on other things plus more convenient for the players as well really.

so +1 would like the option to remove any temporary weapons from my storage while ingame.

They do get a lot of useless tickets, but I can tell, they still have time to reply and solve issues very fast.
  • Worse, some items become "turn on" automatically. Namecards, Sprays and some other Char-items can be eaquiped onto waist or Pouch. Especially Waist/Pouch is important for MG Mag. Because it becomes Turn OFF, if Waist/Pouch is equipped by another item.

Resell facility is for only weapon and only some of them, not for all weapon. There a lot of useless item and weapon. If destroy/discard facility requires huge effort, then Special Storage Bag can be developed.
    That may be purchased with GP/FP. The bag shall make Turn off whatever it consists.

I dont know which one requires huge effort more:)
  • TheThrid wrote: »
    I'm a bit OCD'd about most things, and the thing that bugs me most in life atm is my storage after spinning a bunch of crates, 90 days of stuff i will never be using...
    What i'm suggesting right now is a "Destroy" option in storage that allows you to destroy any item you'd like.

OMG, lol, I feel the exact same. Many do, i'm sure (most without a voice).

I just wish they could at least make a new 'Tab' for Temporary weapons, in our Storage. That would tidy up so much mess. I would prefer more space as would everyone else, so 'Destroying/Selling' them for nothing back in return would be even better.

Danah wrote: »
    Send a ticket and ask to remove them. Works every time.

You are trolling right? Once (very long ago) I asked for such demand, and they denied it, professionally. Maybe it works for you, because they know you need more space for further investment but for regular players (with lots of inventory space still remaining), it's almost impossible to get rid of temporary items/weapons removed after a request.

I do hope a kind MOD or GM would forward this idea, as it has been demanded many times in the past by players concerned in this particular issue.
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    OMG, lol, I feel the exact same. Many do, i'm sure (most without a voice).

I just wish they could at least make a new 'Tab' for Temporary weapons, in our Storage. That would tidy up so much mess. I would prefer more space as would everyone else, so 'Destroying/Selling' them for nothing back in return would be even better.

You are trolling right? Once (very long ago) I asked for such demand, and they denied it, professionally. Maybe it works for you, because they know you need more space for further investment but for regular players (with lots of inventory space still remaining), it's almost impossible to get rid of temporary items/weapons removed after a request.

I do hope a kind MOD or GM would forward this idea, as it has been demanded many times in the past by players concerned in this particular issue.

Thank you! Hopefully someone who knows a MOD will forward this to him and they would forward it afterwards.
  • Update: My request was declined in a ticket to remove some items from my inventory.

Apparently there's no other way but this one.
  • I also made a suggestion about this, last year if i remember.
    Really i wanna get rid of those micro galils and mp5s and those noob weapons xD and make my storage more clear :D
  • nickxab1 wrote: »
    I also made a suggestion about this, last year if i remember.
    Really i wanna get rid of those micro galils and mp5s and those noob weapons xD and make my storage more clear :D

Wouldn't that be awesome?!?
    I just hate having to look for my weapons between all those temporary P90s and AUGs xD
  • I am starting to contemplate (something many probably are as well) that SG don't support Z8 much (they never have and it's just getting worse over the years) and/or Z8 are just not interested enough to go through battling towards hard-work to improve things like these that concern us in-game. They only really worry when it's either 'game breaking' (literally) or when it's to do with ZP transaction issues or Events ect.

What comes to my mind in conclusion (really sad) is that the games truly and definitely dying, so much so, that if ever we see any good fixes/implementations to improve the game, it will be like seeing a miracle happen.. since in the near future this game will obviously just be shutdown as it will be replaced by another new version (CF2) and almost no-one will be playing here from then after.

We just got to enjoy it's last days while it's still alive and ignore these little OCD's.