Reduce the points required for Fine Mutation Soul Stone

Title says everything.

High level soul stone took 15 day and I expected fine soul stone to take 20 or 30 but not 50..

Would you play 50 days to complete it ?

1NfNmLK.png

Or pay 900 zp

Ta6mHjS.png

Comments

• I already suggested to remove the limit per day. More than a month to get a Fine Box, noooope.
  • No, nothing is permanent anyways regardless on ZP , why do the items say m4a1-S for 90 says and the same tire it's 7days , its all mumble jumble lol
    Helpful for those that spend hrs apon hrs on them mode's ;p
  • if the modes didn't take such a long time to play a single match on I'd say it's fine. But the gameplay time you need to put into it is freakin' crazy and yet the rewards for it just aren't all that great IMO. I mean sure it's kind of an extra....but it's a useless extra for a lot of people IMO at that point.
  • Everyone by now must have had (and probably still currently have) countless ZP temp/perm weapons stashed in their inventories (probably many collecting virtual dust too). We got way too many ways of earning good ZP weapons these days from these easy events.. so most of us by now probably don't even need those temporary (new) Mutation reward weapons. Hence, why it doesn't bother me much at all about them.

However, it would be awesome for those who still do care, if SG did improve it's difficulty: Either extend the temporary items a tad more OR increase the Exp gains by slightly.