Forum name change

Can you please bring it back? I've been stuck with this for years now...

Also 5k posts gg

Comments

• I'd be grateful if you kept it, I'm terrible with Names, and I kinda view the usual visitors of the forums as part of some big family. Naturally, I'd expect someone of that family to keep their name after having been stuck with it for years.

My Name certainly is nothing neat to write home about, but I guess it grew on me after a while lmao
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    I'd be grateful if you kept it, I'm terrible with Names, and I kinda view the usual visitors of the forums as part of some big family. Naturally, I'd expect someone of that family to keep their name after having been stuck with it for years.

My Name certainly is nothing neat to write home about, but I guess it grew on me after a while lmao

Awww how cute. Yeah I do agree that the forum is like a big family, i love it here! That's why when the game finally comes to an end i hope the boards will still exist. Can't go on without it! Having this name is like having an itch you cant scratch though. I changed it for the "lulz" and I regret it. -.-

I'm probably not the first but when I see your forum name I think it's "m16 owner" lol.
  • Yours is still alright, look at mine lol, dont even remember why i picked that
  • On the bright side it looks like I won't be needing a forum name change. Got my old OG' title back.
  • WARHAWK wrote: »
    On the bright side it looks like I won't be needing a forum name change. Got my old OG' title back.

Quite the way to go for your 5K Post anniversary. Try to keep it off the Lost Saga forums this time around though. lmao

Welcome back, I guess?
  • WARHAWK wrote: »
    On the bright side it looks like I won't be needing a forum name change. Got my old OG' title back.

RIP 5k posts.... xD
  • RIP haha. The GM's are so cruel and genius; they let him get he's 5000 posts mark and then found a reason to ban him. XD

OT: It would be nice if this idea was implemented for a sum amount of ZP or even EP, in the VIP only department of the Web SHOP.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    Quite the way to go for your 5K Post anniversary. Try to keep it off the Lost Saga forums this time around though. lmao

Welcome back, I guess?

Lmao. It's probably going to go back to 4K though.
    abel95 wrote: »
    RIP 5k posts.... xD

Pfft. Remove the 60 second rule for posting and i'll be active enough to get that back in a month!
    Tuga1991 wrote: »
    RIP haha. The GM's are so cruel and genius; they let him get he's 5000 posts mark and then found a reason to ban him. XD

OT: It would be nice if this idea was implemented for a sum amount of ZP or even EP, in the VIP onIly department of the Web SHOP.

I don't think it was a GM. That account has had a lot of forum violations prior to the last one. I'm sure it's been sitting one away from a permanent ban for a while now.

OT: I do agree with your input. However it used to be free so they shouldn't have to make us pay for it. It's sort of the same situation with clan emblems lol.