Suggestion for Policy in terms of reports

Hello everyone. I would like to hear all your ideas in term of my suggestion, which I think is good enough to get some attention from CROSSFIRE. I will explain it in detail.
Recently, I've been in a try to get a good rank on ranked matches. However, that didn't happen as I have been playing WITH 3 HACKERS IN THE SAME TIME, SAME ROOM. So, of course I made some reports and passed the moment.

After 3 days, I have joined again the ranked matches, hoping that something changed. What happened?! NOTHING. The same hackers (already reported) were present in some of my games. So, i have decided to send a ticket and ask what happened with the reports and why the players are not banned yet. (They are still on top of the league on the site at ranked matches). The ticket answer was: "Please note that due to our Privacy Policy, we cannot inform you about any actions taken against another Z8Games account." What that results in?! I have 95 players in my clan and they are not wasting their time sending reports anymore. The reason why? Because we are feeling to be in the air, nothing and nobody pays attention and nobody "gives any shoes." In my mind now would be excellent to happen like in the other games (I am not giving names), for every successful banned player to get an amount of xp, or AT LEAST telling us that our ticket have been successfully seen and acted as intended, not resuming everything to "Thank you for contacting us. Your hacking report is submited and is very important to us. If you have any other questions, please fill free to contact us using the web form again." ,a sentence which has by the way, two spelling mistakes (for a message sent by a robot and seen by "millions" of people may be a shame).

Anyway, thanks to everyone for reading my suggestion and I hope that something will be changed in that Policy. The game is going down step by step and all the questions should be put right now. Looking forward for some more ideas.

Comments