Notification when someone quotes you

Comments

• I wouldn't mind seeing further improvements made to the forums. So +1 from me!
  • I've never seen such a feature on all of the forums I frequent. And I personally wouldn't use as long as I have a choice to turn those notifications off.

But I'll still support it because like Abel stated further improvements/add-ons to forum functionality are always nice even if some of them aren't ones I'd particularly use.
    so +1
  • The only forum I've had reply notifications was on Gaia online. I like the feature :0 I was gone for years and came back to some fond memories of where people quoted wise *lol* words of mine in my absence.

I think it'd be nice to have that feature, and be able to toggle that on and off, so people have the choice to decide whether they want it or not.

I can see it being especially useful in events where you're on vacation for a week or just didn't have access to the computer.

Also this helps from inadvertently ignoring someone because you missed the fact that they quoted you 0.0