Banned Account

It would be good if an account had second chance where you can buy your account back after being banned put your comment down in the box
im gonna tell the truth and im gonna get hate for this but
LONG story short my account got banned for h'cking yes h'cking i juts wanted to experiment how it would be to be a h'cker i found it fun then i stopped last try i said to my self so i tried it then thats when my other account got banned i would want a second chance by paying so please vote for this

TIP FOR ME :
NOT! gonna h'ck again on my other account
Save replay and learn from others

Comments

• I disagree. If your accounts get banned for hacking it's well deserved even if it was 'just to try it once'. Live and learn....if you don't like the fact your account got banned just don't hack on a new account. (and considering it doesn't appear that they are doing the MAC address bans like they said, unfortunately, then that shouldn't be a problem)
  • If your account is perm banned so it's long gone. Way up in the ban list. If your account is still alive and doing well and healthy, then you should be fighting for a honorable ribbon (depending on your history).
  • Personally I only hold contempt for people that hack. It's not as if someone forced you to do it, take responsibility your actions and stop complaining about the reparations for them. If you want to turn over a new leaf make a new account and don't cheat this time around.
  • My account is still around, i play daily, i got banned once but i'm still around, i've had that experience...
    But i still think everyone deserves 2 chances in life, People make mistakes, we're not gods.
  • TheThrid wrote: »
    My account is still around, i play daily, i got banned once but i'm still around, i've had that experience...
    But i still think everyone deserves 2 chances in life, People make mistakes, we're not gods.
    You got lucky then that they used to be so lax. The reason that cheating is against the rules is because you're ruining game for other players which in turn hurts the game itself. Tons of people quit because of people like you all and due to hackers and Z8's poor communication skills the game has been stunted. If you managed to fall through the cracks then I'd hit the ground running because a hard-line stance against hacking has been long overdue.
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    You got lucky then that they used to be so lax. The reason that cheating is against the rules is because you're ruining game for other players which in turn hurts the game itself. Tons of people quit because of people like you all and due to hackers and Z8's poor communication skills the game has been stunted. If you managed to fall through the cracks then I'd hit the ground running because a hard-line stance against hacking has been long overdue.
    I think he knows why cheating is against the rules but what he is saying (and me), we all deserve to get a second chance or else we wouldn't be here right now (the new ban rules).
  • IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    I think he knows why cheating is against the rules but what he is saying (and me), we all deserve to get a second chance or else we wouldn't be here right now (the new ban rules).
    But if you and everyone else that cheats know why it is against the rules then obviously you must not have cared when you cheated. By this thinking why should any GM let alone the players that you disadvantaged care to give you a second chance? No cheater should get their ribbon back, no banned account for hacking should get unbanned. If you want one of those things to happen then start fresh with a new account. If you get your way then it spits in the face of anyone who played this whole time and never cheated."Why not cheat if we all get a second chance?"
  • iAnarchy wrote: »

Never said i actually ha-cked though, did i?
    You can get banned for several reasons.
  • The decision is permanent. Read the rules, and move on.
This discussion has been closed.