Basic vs Variants!!

Hello CrossFire Community I'm here to show an idea that I have in mind....

Okay so, for example, most people play with AK-47, but very people doesn't like they variants, like per example AK-47 Knife, so the same applies to M4A1, nost people like her, but some of them don't like the M4A1 Silence variants.

I was thinking, if some prefer the basic one and other the knives there is some with an advantage than the others because is usually is more variants with knifes or silencers than the normal ones. I think that a good solucion would be (for stay all happy) be able (on storage) to put or unput silencers or knives like: Imagine that you have a AK-47 Knife Red Spider Web, you love the skin but you don't like that strange recoil, so in your storage you could be able to take out the knife of her, and this applies to the M4A1 Silencers and AK Silence too, please just say me what you think about it

Comments

• While I like the idea of being able to customize your weapons a bit with the add-on things like silencers, scopes, and knife attachments....the Game's weapon system was not built to allow such customization and would therefor need a drastic re-coding to be able to allow for sure. Similarly the weapons themselves, i'm pretty sure, are all a single piece model. Meaning the silencers, scopes, and knives are all A PART of the same model as the main gun so they'd also have to redo the models. So it's also not likely there.

I suppose it could be possible that future new weapons could be made to incorporate this and a work around in coding specific to those weapons could be established thus making it limited availability but it wouldn't be to all the weapons.

It's a lot of work for something that'd add a bit of fun and what not. Probably be more realistic to push this idea at the devs for CF 2 if it's not already too late there.

but still. +1 but i put the probability of this ever happening at less than 1%.
  • i like idea that apply silencer to weapon idk it can be or not but i like it
  • But note, per example, AK-47 Silence Dinasty, you only could have with silencer and basic, you wouldn't be able to put a knife or a scope.