Free Crate Weapon Suggestion

remember what you guys did about the D.Eagle Canadian?

If you did the same for all limited crates that'd be cool

i.e.

Whoever spent the most amount of money on a specific limited crate but didn't end up winning it, will get the gun for free by the time they removed the crate from the Black Market.

Doesn't even have to be top 20 like last time, maybe just Top 5 or Top 3 each time.

This gives people more of an incentive to spend money on the crate because in the end they're guaranteed the gun even if they don't win it after spending tons of money. (you'll make more money)

Comments

• I kind of agree. A Top 5 spendors on a crate without winning would be kinda cool and a bit of an incentive/last hope. However....i'm curious how you'd suggest a crate with multiple items would work. As most crates these days have at least 2 items in them sometimes 3 or even 4 as well. Would it be as long as you won ANY of the items you're no longer illegible or is it whoever spent the most money but didn't win all of the items would win the one or one of the ones they didn't win? And then if there's multiple weapons and you didn't win any of them but are in the top 5 or whatever ....which weapon do you get?
  • Ixith wrote: »
    I kind of agree. A Top 5 spendors on a crate without winning would be kinda cool and a bit of an incentive/last hope. However....i'm curious how you'd suggest a crate with multiple items would work. As most crates these days have at least 2 items in them sometimes 3 or even 4 as well. Would it be as long as you won ANY of the items you're no longer illegible or is it whoever spent the most money but didn't win all of the items would win the one or one of the ones they didn't win? And then if there's multiple weapons and you didn't win any of them but are in the top 5 or whatever ....which weapon do you get?

Definitely only for people who haven't won anything at all from a multi weapon crate. Winning even 1 out of the 2 or 3 weapons is still winning no matter how bad the weapon is.

In a multi weapon crate, the weapon awarded to the to spinners at the end can be random as well with an equal chance for all of them(let's say 50/50 in a 2 weapon crate).

Basically, since the weapon they might've won while spinning is random, it makes sense for the weapon awarded at the end also to be random. Unless Z8 is keen on dealing with the support tickets of 5 people every month requesting which weapon from the crate they'd like. But I don't see that happening.

Still a "free" weapon though.