Can Z8 add new item in Crossfire Shop?

Comments

• That's the greatest idea that I have read in the past months. Few months ago I sent a ticket asking that but they said no.
  • Why do you want to reset your rank?
    I'm sorry i just can't see the use...
  • Maybe555 wrote: »
    That's the greatest idea that I have read in the past months. Few months ago I sent a ticket asking that but they said no.

TheThrid wrote: »
    Why do you want to reset your rank?
    I'm sorry i just can't see the use...

i think ..It's fun to start again with a small rank
    and ok whats the point of high ranks in this game ?!
  • I like the idea. But imagine owning EXP+ items for Lt.Col. and above, and you reset your rank. Of course it's a player's fault, but imagine the rant it would cause.

As a little extension to your suggestion, I'd suggest that you could choose from any rank that is below your actual rank.
  • Would love this to happen! With a few system tweaks on the side. -Player must be marshall in order to reset.-All the items available to specific ranks will see be accessible to people who have reset ranks.I would love this to happen because as you know some people dislike the red/new ranks. :)
  • i liked that suggestion , but what will happen to items for major and above ?
  • Danah wrote: »

As a little extension to your suggestion, I'd suggest that you could choose from any rank that is below your actual rank.

Great idea
  • IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    Would love this to happen! With a few system tweaks on the side. -Player must be marshall in order to reset.-All the items available to specific ranks will see be accessible to people who have reset ranks.I would love this to happen because as you know some people dislike the red/new ranks. :)

i agree with you :)
  • Just to mention a couple of things:

- Allowing to choose a rank is not possible because it will be very complicated to implement
    - Resetting the rank while having items will probably not affect the items themselves based on our testing

It is definitely not a bad idea, and I do see the fun part of it. However there are also consequences, like what if you regret it? We might not be able to restore your old rank and you will end up buying an item that will make you unhappy.

Based on all the other comments, I think a Rank-1 item is the most suitable and safe one (lower your rank by 1 level). However this means if you are a marshal and you want to go back to 0, then you need to buy it 99 times which is annoying.
  • [GM]Grumpy wrote: »
    Just to mention a couple of things:

- Allowing to choose a rank is not possible because it will be very complicated to implement
    - Resetting the rank while having items will probably not affect the items themselves based on our testing

It is definitely not a bad idea, and I do see the fun part of it. However there are also consequences, like what if you regret it? We might not be able to restore your old rank and you will end up buying an item that will make you unhappy.

Based on all the other comments, I think a Rank-1 item is the most suitable and safe one (lower your rank by 1 level). However this means if you are a marshal and you want to go back to 0, then you need to buy it 99 times which is annoying.

Hrmmm Maybe you could have both items? The one that resets you all the way back would be for those that want to go all the way back or find it easier to work back to the rank they want to hold. While the Rank-1 item would allow people who don't want to go back that far to get to their rank AND it'd allow people that want to stay at one rank to be able to stay there by buying the Rank-1 item each time they rank up beyond the rank they want.