[BL] Vs. [GR]

NOTE:This had happened once before.
Blacklist vs. Global Risk
Which side will you choose? Will you fight for the justice of this world or do you seek dominance and chaos?
Pick your side using the event page, either GR or BL
Reach the community goal of X kills on the side you chose.
Reach the player goal of Z kills on the side you chose.
Reach the community goal of XZ wins on the side you chose.
Reach the community goal of ZX wins on the side you chose.
Plant/Defuse the C4 (Depending on the team you chose) XY times.
Play for ZY hours during the event.

an event of such kind should definitely reward a ribbon.
an event such as this one can bring back life and dedication towards your favored team.
That's all.

While we're at it, can we remove the AWM Infernal Dragon from the EP Shop? it kinda kills the idea of it being a VIP weapon... (I'm not even a VIP player, but it's really frustrating).

Comments

• VIP guns are already useless, ever since clans like IDK? and #HazeBlood? abuse the extra EXP system to rank up to Marshal. I could easily get all the VIPs but I like stacking up on rarer BM weapons.
    As for the idea, I'd love it. I missed the times where logging in or choosing a team would give a ribbon, and the BP mall, so I'd love the new players to get a little advantage in that aspect.
  • TheThrid wrote: »
    NOTE:This had happened once before.
    Blacklist vs. Global Risk
    Which side will you choose? Will you fight for the justice of this world or do you seek dominance and chaos?
    Pick your side using the event page, either GR or BL
    Reach the community goal of X kills on the side you chose.
    Reach the player goal of Z kills on the side you chose.
    Reach the community goal of XZ wins on the side you chose.
    Reach the community goal of ZX wins on the side you chose.
    Plant/Defuse the C4 (Depending on the team you chose) XY times.
    Play for ZY hours during the event.

an event of such kind should definitely reward a ribbon.
    an event such as this one can bring back life and dedication towards your favored team.
    That's all.

While we're at it, can we remove the AWM Infernal Dragon from the EP Shop? it kinda kills the idea of it being a VIP weapon... (I'm not even a VIP player, but it's really frustrating).

Good idea.