Should experience become tradable once you hit Marshal?

Comments

• ...Tradable Experience once you hit Marshal?

Who exactly would benefit from that?
  • What's the point? if you're a marshal and you trade in your experience wouldn't that be less beneficial towards you? regardless of what you're trading your experience for.
  • I don't see why useless exp is stored once you become Marshal since you only need rep from that point. Plus it benefit people that want to rank up
  • Nah i'd rather not allow people to 'trade' exp. Ranks already don't mean crap because you can reach top ranks super quickly with farming and VIPs. No need to give another way of working up to the top rank super duper fast. (I can see it now...a farming room where everyone has max VIPs, and all but 1 person is a Marshall....they then give all their EXP to the non-marshall guy and RIP max rank in 1 day.)

Perhaps a better system would be to turn excess EXP into GP or something else beneficial.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    Nah i'd rather not allow people to 'trade' exp. Ranks already don't mean crap because you can reach top ranks super quickly with farming and VIPs. No need to give another way of working up to the top rank super duper fast. (I can see it now...a farming room where everyone has max VIPs, and all but 1 person is a Marshall....they then give all their EXP to the non-marshall guy and RIP max rank in 1 day.)

Perhaps a better system would be to turn excess EXP into GP or something else beneficial.

+1......
    Nah i'd rather not allow people to 'trade' exp. Ranks already don't mean crap because you can reach top ranks super quickly with farming and VIPs. No need to give another way of working up to the top rank super duper fast. (I can see it now...a farming room where everyone has max VIPs, and all but 1 person is a Marshall....they then give all their EXP to the non-marshall guy and RIP max rank in 1 day.)

+2......
  • You have my full support with this thread. I would really like to give a couple of million EXP to my friends in the game. If this ever comes (like i have suggested it in the past) I'll drop some EXP for you. Remind me though.
  • Someone called me? :P TBH, I disagree with this thread's idea. Ranking is already super easy like never before, we don't want to milk the exp gains even more. There is something that regarding ranks would be awesome to see happen: 'Rank Capping', now that's a old and good idea that still needs to happen around here (many players don't want to pass certain ranks due to personal preference).

So people can get even more gp when farming?
  • Even though every idea including mine have both a positive and negative side to it, but so far some of the ideas have been really good. Keep them coming any idea is welcomed.
  • So people can get even more gp when farming?

My suggestion of GP for the extra EXP at that rank was a counter idea to the, IMO, really bad idea of allowing Marshal ranks to trade their extra EXP to others in the match.
    GP becomes pretty useless anyways if you've spent any amount of ZP on ZP BM. Most of us who have spent already have most if not all the GP BM guns and have no need for the item shop. That leaves small simple things like Bags 3 and 4 that are available all the time and if/when new GP crates get added we can hit those up. The only other benefit is extra GP for CFS packages. But quite frankly most of the farmers probably already have millions of GP so it doesn't really benefit them that much. To add on to that the GP stays on THEIR account. So it's not boosting other accounts even more so than the already lame farm rooms do.

Of course....if you perhaps have a better idea...we'd probably all love to hear it.