EP Shop

So I just tested out the EP shop for the first time and I have some feedback...

Right now it seems you can only purchase one item at a time. For the people who won LOTS of EP from the CFGames2016 I can imagine this is going to be annoying to spend their EP on the things they want (if they even want anything from the EP shop) as the crates that are available are 2,000 and 3,000 EP and other things are even less.

So my suggestion is to make a 'Shopping Cart' feature.
Each time you click buy it adds it to your shopping cart to which you can then click on a 'check out' button and it'll show you what you selected to buy from the shop and how much EP it'll cost and what you'll be left with.

Another option is to just add something that asks you how many of the item you want to buy. So like:
when you click on 'Buy' for say the Tesla crate it'll pull up a box which asks you how many you'd like to purchase. You input your number and it spits out a 'This will cost you X EP. Is this Okay?' To which you can then hit 'Yes/Purchase'

Both ideas will make using the EP Shop much quicker and enjoyable to those who get EP.

Comments

• +1 Agreed. I'd also like to see a permanent weapon in the near future for 100,000 -120,000 EP or so. That would be very awesome for the players who work hard and save up.
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    +1 Agreed. I'd also like to see a permanent weapon in the near future for 100,000 -120,000 EP or so. That would be very awesome for the players who work hard and save up.
    +1 too ..like old shop BP but i think it will be for 1m > 2m EP
  • TheThrid wrote: »
    An M4A1/AK47 Silver? YES PLEASE!

No just no we dont need that again and im mostly saying this because the m4 ak silver need to stay unobtainable especially from something free as BP wasnt free unless you did surveys untill they removed surveys giving BP so no to that

Ixith wrote: »
    So I just tested out the EP shop for the first time and I have some feedback...

Right now it seems you can only purchase one item at a time. For the people who won LOTS of EP from the CFGames2016 I can imagine this is going to be annoying to spend their EP on the things they want (if they even want anything from the EP shop) as the crates that are available are 2,000 and 3,000 EP and other things are even less.

So my suggestion is to make a 'Shopping Cart' feature.
    Each time you click buy it adds it to your shopping cart to which you can then click on a 'check out' button and it'll show you what you selected to buy from the shop and how much EP it'll cost and what you'll be left with.

Another option is to just add something that asks you how many of the item you want to buy. So like:
    when you click on 'Buy' for say the Tesla crate it'll pull up a box which asks you how many you'd like to purchase. You input your number and it spits out a 'This will cost you X EP. Is this Okay?' To which you can then hit 'Yes/Purchase'

Both ideas will make using the EP Shop much quicker and enjoyable to those who get EP.

As to the Thread +1 on the shopping cart and yes we need a "NEW" permanent reward from this new shop *cough* *cough* m4 and ak silenced *cough* *cough*
  • No keep the m4 ak silver out of this. We old players who have been playing for so long want to keep them unobtainable. There are TONS of great weapons that are not available to our version. And I like both Tuga and Ixith's suggestion. Bery nice I like xD
  • +1 i agree with you and it will be better if you get an discount if you bought a lot of crates :D