it hurts...

CF pls...
imChanyeol wrote: »
Oh okay
Just got it
t8qao4.jpg

Now those were the rewards for the 70 coupon trade-in...

Can we step it up from temporary useless stuff?
Even the permanent 100 coupon weapons aren't good!

Comments

• Back then times were better but saying that "XM8 Germany is bad" is a lie.. that guns got good stats and 100% wall-bang too. I do agree with one thing: We need more permanent other than temporary weapons. If we had a annual rotation of changes that would be sweet. Lets hope they change it this Valentines upcoming (that will be 1 year since they changed the 100 Coupon rewards).
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    Back then times were better but saying that "XM8 Germany is bad" is a lie.. that guns got good stats and 100% wall-bang too. I do agree with one thing: We need more permanent other than temporary weapons. If we had a annual rotation of changes that would be sweet. Lets hope they change it this Valentines upcoming (that will be 1 year since they changed the 100 Coupon rewards).

pretty much this. I'd love to see 80 coupon permanents again. I think that's all we REALLY 'need'. anything beyond that is just us being greedy and makes it harder for GP only players to get even half of the guns in the coupons which then in turn makes them QQ that they should stay up longer which means less rotation of items as well. Also hoping to see a large rotation of the permanents and the temporaries that weren't recently changed out to be changed out on Valentines Day. Would love to see a Bag 5 item option in the lower grades of the temporaries so people wouldn't have to necessarily have to spend ZP to get it or at least not directly. And maybe the Unlimited ZM Mag could be in the lower tiers of the temporaries as well.