Suggestion to change the Weight of the Katana and Bat while right clicking in GM

As someone who bought 90 Day Katanas back in the day for GM, it has quite a lot of sentimental value for me.

Well then, It has come to my attention that the weight of the Katana and Bat while right clicking as a Ghost in GM has been "fixed" to represent an equal performance similar to the modes outside of GM.
I'd like to ask that this change gets reverted back to it's original state, since... well, it's been the way it was ever since I could remember. And I'm always a tad bit afraid of change.

Making the Katana and Bat a walking crutch in GM which promotes movement above anything else for Ghosts hardly seems like a sensible thing to do, with all due respect.
As it stands now, while the Katana and Bat aren't outright unusable, they are not really viable anymore in GM, at least that's how it appears to me.
Being able to act towards a threat and not having to react to it was always a strong suit of the Katana and Aluminium Bat with their "Hold Right Click" Ability, which has been severely hindered by the hit in Movement with the change.

Any chance that we could get you guys to propose a reversion back to how the Katana and Bat performed before this change to the lords who rule the land and it's mechanics?

I'd really appreciate it if you could forward this to the appropriate people, as I certainly had a lot fun playing with my Katana in GM, and would hate to see it go. (Shamed be he, who thinks evil of this sentence)

Thank you for your attention thus far. Your thoughts?

Comments