Duplicate ZP Weapons

So sometimes people win a 2nd, 3rd, 4th or more of a weapon in the Black Market. There's been a variety of suggestions in terms of letting players trade their duplicate wins with other players and/or other options to reduce their duplicates.

So here's another one!

Consider an event....there's two possibilities i've thought up so we'll outline both

A)Resale Event
In the Resale event players would be allowed to sell their duplicates only back to the game for ZP. The Amount of which would be decided, of course, by the Staff and the Mystical Higher Ups. However, price SHOULD take into consideration rarity and gun stats. Ultimately though it may just be easier to set a generic get X amount back when you trade in your duplicate weapons!

B)The Gift of the Giving (this is my favorite of the two)
I would picture this event taking place around Christmas. It would allow players to trade their BM weapon duplicates to friends/other players and be rewarded with special event rewards. I'm thinking maybe a Ribbon, some amount of EP, and other things. However, primarily it should give out a set amount of ZP per ZP BM weapon given out as well.
*note the event can be done with GP BM weapons as well however, no ZP will be acquired from such. Perhaps some other bonus for gifting additional GP BM duplicates can be given out.
**Also to note the gifting should be verified or made so that players can not gift a weapon to an account that has shared the same IP address with the gifting account. (Gifter and Giftee can't share IP address)

Creating events on this would limit the potential massive abuse that a Trading System in game would create with Alternate accounts trading their event winnings to their main accounts among other potential problems with theorized trading systems. Yet it would also allow people to clean out their inventories of things they don't want duplicates of and of course create a NEW type of event to partake in instead of the same ol' events we see time and again.

Comments

• +1, To add on to this:

Rank Requirement: Major or above
    Account has to be 3 or more years old.
    Must have a clean record for the past 3-4 years.
    Etc..

Another idea..
    Example: Player A has 3 of the same weapon from a multi gun crate, he could have choice to trade 2 of his weapons for the other gun in the crate.
  • Good ideas. I would personally prefer a system built in-game (not just for events) for the keen Traders. A new Home/Lobby button called 'Trading Hub' with the following restrictions:

* Only MAJOR ranks or above can enter.
    * Only Duplicate weapons from the GP and ZP Crates can be allowed for trading.
    * Trades are restricted to ONCE per account every MONTH (12x a Year).

This will Never happen but if it did, I think it would be great, if done properly.
  • +1A trading system of ZP black market to ZP black market would be best in my opinion, with of course rank limits set into place to stop abuse, like OP had stated. Temporary or permanent, I do believe the community would love to see something like this take place.
  • No, since z8games gets less profit from this, after all they are all about the money and not the quality
  • Mindjacked wrote: »
    +1, To add on to this:

Rank Requirement: Major or above
    Account has to be 3 or more years old.
    Must have a clean record for the past 3-4 years.
    Etc..

Another idea..
    Example: Player A has 3 of the same weapon from a multi gun crate, he could have choice to trade 2 of his weapons for the other gun in the crate.

you are right .
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    Good ideas. I would personally prefer a system built in-game (not just for events) for the keen Traders. A new Home/Lobby button called 'Trading Hub' with the following restrictions:

* Only MAJOR ranks or above can enter.
    * Only Duplicate weapons from the GP and ZP Crates can be allowed for trading.
    * Trades are restricted to ONCE per account every MONTH (12x a Year).

This will Never happen but if it did, I think it would be great, if done properly.

yes hard but good