Monthly VIP Acesss!

So the idea is to bring in a monthly VIP access where you have to pay a certain amount of $$$ to get exclusive features. For example. pay $20-$30 a month and get the following:

1) Higher Win rate in the Black Market.
2) Access to more exclusive guns.
3) Higher friends list (from 100 to 200).
4) Yours rooms always getting pinned at the top of the lobby.
5) Gun doesn't drop on the ground.

This system is already in the other versions of CrossFire and have varies of features in which CFNA could implant. The only reason why I suggested this is because I'm tried of having to spin more than 500 crates just to win something from the black market or having to remove one friend to add another. Or having players follow me until I die so they can pick my weapon off the ground.

Some feedback would be nice. Thank you all for reading and have a nice day! :)

Comments

• +1. They would make some good money with this, for sure.
  • I generally don't like the Idea of being disadvantaged for not spending Monthly on a Game, but for the sake of the Argument I'll put my general dread of monthly payments aside.

As for Number 1, I can't agree with that one in the slightest, as the Blackmarket is supposed to work on luck, and I'd certainly like it if it does not discriminate between paying and free players.
    As for Number 2, depending on the details, this might be a make it or break it case for me. It depends on what you mean when you say access to more exclusive weaponry.
    As for Number 3, Sure, why not?
    As for Number 4, I'll gladly let that pass.
    As for Number 5, Again, why not?

So really, the only thing I don't like about this (Putting monthly payments aside in general, as promised.) are the supposed increased win-rates. People who spend ZP already have an increased win-rate in the Form of the ZP Spender Achievement, or whatever it was called.

The Black Market should have the same odds for everyone, that is my firm belief.

Everything else is passable.
  • 1. I would +1 this one, but then players will think that the membership is a guaranteed win... So -1. 2,3,4,5 +1
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    I generally don't like the Idea of being disadvantaged for not spending Monthly on a Game, but for the sake of the Argument I'll put my general dread of monthly payments aside.

As for Number 1, I can't agree with that one in the slightest, as the Blackmarket is supposed to work on luck, and I'd certainly like it if it does not discriminate between paying and free players.
    As for Number 2, depending on the details, this might be a make it or break it case for me. It depends on what you mean when you say access to more exclusive weaponry.
    As for Number 3, Sure, why not?
    As for Number 4, I'll gladly let that pass.
    As for Number 5, Again, why not?

So really, the only thing I don't like about this (Putting monthly payments aside in general, as promised.) are the supposed increased win-rates. People who spend ZP already have an increased win-rate in the Form of the ZP Spender Achievement, or whatever it was called.

The Black Market should have the same odds for everyone, that is my firm belief.

Everything else is passable.

All I'm saying is to increase the Black Market win rate for these with this monthly VIP access. It is still based on luck but your luck is increased a bit.

And as I said before, we assume that the Black Market is based on luck, but for all we might know, lower rank accounts or even new players might have a higher win rate. We won't know until the developers show the code of the game.
  • abel95 wrote: »
    All I'm saying is to increase the Black Market win rate for these with this monthly VIP access. It is still based on luck but your luck is increased a bit.

And as I said before, we assume that the Black Market is based on luck, but for all we might know, lower rank accounts or even new players might have a higher win rate. We won't know until the developers show the code of the game.

While yes, we can't know whether or not New accounts are privileged or not seeing how we don't know jack of how it works essentially, one would approach a thing like a Gambling Machine with the thought that it's all fair and square. (Atleast I'd think so, call me too trusting why don't you?)

I seriously am more than okay with everything else, but I'll stay an ignorant and stubborn fool in the prospect of increasing the odds of winning something for the ones that spend a monthly fee.
  • +1 more money to waste on virtual things :P But seriously, I think very few people are interested and it won't happen.
  • 1) Players are already spending money on the BM, so why not pay a bit more extra for the additional luck.
    2) What do you mean by more exclusive guns? Like guns that are no longer available, and players paying for this package would get access to them?
    3) What if a players now has, lets say, 115 friends. If they stopped paying for the monthly access, do they lose those extra 15 friends?
    4) Yeah, why not.
    5) How would other players know that your gun would disappear after you die? There should be a way of knowing that you have this privilege, so that they will stop following you in the first place.
  • TheJawad0 wrote: »
    1) Players are already spending money on the BM, so why not pay a bit more extra for the additional luck.
    2) What do you mean by more exclusive guns? Like guns that are no longer available, and players paying for this package would get access to them?
    3) What if a players now has, lets say, 115 friends. If they stopped paying for the monthly access, do they lose those extra 15 friends?
    4) Yeah, why not.
    5) How would other players know that your gun would disappear after you die? There should be a way of knowing that you have this privilege, so that they will stop following you in the first place.

2) Access to limited time guns for longer period in the black market. After a while of having monthly VIP, you should get free permanent weapons for example, every 3 months, you get one free weapon.

3) If you stop paying the monthly VIP access and if you had more than 100 friends, then you wouldn't be able to add anymore friends until you remove those extra people on your friends list. In this case, it is 16 players so you have 99/100.

5) Players will still follow you no matter what icon you have. But having a monthly VIP access icon would be nice.
  • OP wrote:

1- This would be a major sell point behind this probably. However, with the bugs and everything else that always pop up in this game I honestly don't know if I'd trust such a feature to actually work. Especially since we'd only have to go on a 'feel' basis. So in other words....I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this were to get added in text only just to get people to buy more THINKING they have a better shot in BM. When in fact it's scam. And i'm kind of on the same side as Preset in that the chances should be the same for everyone and that the Achievement that supposedly increases luck on BM is enough.

2-Honestly....if #1 gets put in place and actually works...then this is almost redundant IMO. And also not likely to happen unless those 'exclusive' guns are like the Attendance ticket type stuff or the Temporary coupon weapons in the 70 and 80 slots. However, maybe upon purchase and activity we could gather up low amounts of extra EP throughout the month to spend in the event shop with this?

3-I'd love to see a larger friends list. If this way is more encouraging to them to finally add it in then i'm all for it.

4-This to me personally, isn't that big of a seller but I can think of times where it WOULD be nice. Such as Forumers or GM rooms or other event based rooms.

5-This. Would really like this. As far an indicator to maybe get people to stop following you around...personally I'd love it if the VIP weapons DIDN'T Display the giant V on your name when you hit Tab. But maybe if you have THIS that V would show up during the match. Honestly don't know why they feel the need to display the V and let everyone know what weapons we have it's honestly a huge reason as to why NOT to buy a VIP.

Some other possible options to have included in the VIP Monthly Access/Badge
    6) The option to limit pings in your room if you're host.
    7)Decreased chances of being kicked on kick vote through increasing the kicks needed to remove you by 1 or 2.
    8)The normal VIP perks of extra EXP and GP of course
    9)An 8th Bag that is always there as long as you have the VIP monthly Access.
    2) Access to limited time guns for longer period in the black market. After a while of having monthly VIP, you should get free permanent weapons for example, every 3 months, you get one free weapon.

3) If you stop paying the monthly VIP access and if you had more than 100 friends, then you wouldn't be able to add anymore friends until you remove those extra people on your friends list. In this case, it is 16 players so you have 99/100.

5) Players will still follow you no matter what icon you have. But having a monthly VIP access icon would be nice.

maybe a Cool SVIP (Super VIP.... yea sounds dumb but lol) Namecard and spray
    and get it for 30-90-180-365 days depending on how long ur membership is..

at the same time instead of getting a perm weapon every 3 months, only get a perm weapon from Selection of either previous event guns or something reasonable if you purchase a Years subscription..

id price them around
    1 month - $29.99
    3 months - $69.99 giggity
    6 months - $109.99
    12 months - $189.99
    these are completely fair prices if anything its like purchasing every VIP gun for an entire year...
    So the idea is to bring in a monthly VIP access where you have to pay a certain amount of $$$ to get exclusive features. For example. pay $20-$30 a month and get the following:

This system is already in the other versions of CrossFire and have varies of features in which CFNA could implant. The only reason why I suggested this is because I'm tried of having to spin more than 500 crates just to win something from the black market or having to remove one friend to add another. Or having players follow me until I die so they can pick my weapon off the ground.

Some feedback would be nice. Thank you all for reading and have a nice day! :)

+1 I like it.
  • C4 wrote: »
    maybe a Cool SVIP (Super VIP.... yea sounds dumb but lol) Namecard and spray
    and get it for 30-90-180-365 days depending on how long ur membership is..

at the same time instead of getting a perm weapon every 3 months, only get a perm weapon from Selection of either previous event guns or something reasonable if you purchase a Years subscription..

id price them around
    1 month - $29.99
    3 months - $69.99 giggity
    6 months - $109.99
    12 months - $189.99
    these are completely fair prices if anything its like purchasing every VIP gun for an entire year...

I'd buy it lol. Also if they start selling year long VIP memberships it'll lock down their playerbase more because once you buy something like this you'll be less likely to quit the game until it runs out.
  • no no no no

all will get the black market on one month

1. Like other people said, I feel they might pull a scam, but if it shows results, I'm getting it right away regardless of how many exams I have coming up.
    2. I'm alright with this.
    3. Oh BOY! Now I can fit more greedy VIP beggars into my friends list. (Not a bad idea tho to have more friends)
    4. If everyone has this, does this mean only one room will be at the top?
    5. Not a big fan of this, I play with only my VIPs, but it'll be quite helpful. Although the greedy players are too stupid to know whether or not if it's on the ground.

Overall this is a idea that could be refined some more

Some ideas that could be useful to add onto this:

1. You can see when someone is kicking you and who it is. Might or might not discourage people who kick VIP users and then spam the chat with F12 to hide their intentions.
    2. Special rooms - ie No melee in sniper only rooms/Ping limit/etc (I'm aware this is an popular idea that everyone wants and could be useful)
    3. Hiding your the big V icon. The big V icon just screams at everyone to follow and block you. It would be great to hide this icon from greedy players.
    4. Masking your gun skin. Only you can see your real gun skin. Other people just see a regular GP stock gun skin even if they picked it up.
    5. VIP post-order time. (This is like preorder, but if the preorder ended, there will be an additional extended week to purchase this at the same price of the preorder price only for VIP monthly access)
  • 4. If everyone has this, does this mean only one room will be at the top?
    Not everyone will have this, so you only expect maybe 1 to 10 rooms at the top.