Let's make Ghost Mode great again!

Yup, i'm quoting trump in my title, kind of...
Anyways,
Ghost mode players (Let's call them Y for now) suffer from anxiety, stress and anger management issues, thanks to an incompetent player called X,
See X thought that this mode is weird, Why would you make our enemies invisible, a7a!? i need a weapon that has lots of bullets and does a lot of damage, so i can spray and kill the damn ghost with one bullet!
See Y went to the FP shop and bought himself a silenced rifle and went straight into the match and YZ has an M4A1-Iron Beast and the YZX has an old M4A1-Silver that he got from BP, While X got himself an RPK...
Y kept persuading X into getting a silenced gun, but he refused, saying that there aren't any silenced weapons he could buy.
Y brought up the FP mall, but X said he doesn't have any FP...
[Y] Left the game.

This scenario occurs EVERY SINGLE DAY, But we can end this with a couple of solutions;
1- An option for Ghost Mode games to disable/enable non-silenced weapons.
2- Give them a silenced GP rifle.
3- Reduce sounds coming from weapons in GM games.

This is merely a suggestion, don't get mad over me not liking GM machine gun users.

Comments

• TheThrid wrote: »
    Yup, i'm quoting trump in my title, kind of...
    Anyways,
    Ghost mode players (Let's call them Y for now) suffer from anxiety, stress and anger management issues, thanks to an incompetent player called X,
    See X thought that this mode is weird, Why would you make our enemies invisible, a7a!? i need a weapon that has lots of bullets and does a lot of damage, so i can spray and kill the damn ghost with one bullet!
    See Y went to the FP shop and bought himself a silenced rifle and went straight into the match and YZ has an M4A1-Iron Beast and the YZX has an old M4A1-Silver that he got from BP, While X got himself an RPK...
    Y kept persuading X into getting a silenced gun, but he refused, saying that there aren't any silenced weapons he could buy.
    Y brought up the FP mall, but X said he doesn't have any FP...
    [Y] Left the game.

This scenario occurs EVERY SINGLE DAY, But we can end this with a couple of solutions;
    1- An option for Ghost Mode games to disable/enable non-silenced weapons.

This is merely a suggestion, don't get mad over me not liking GM machine gun users.

I like option one and two, but the third seems like it would kill the mode even more, if you'd like to see reason's why it would look up any of the 30 threads suggesting it. Also I don't really see this as an excuse for why they use MGs in ghost mode. You can literally just log in and have silenced guns thrown at you. I mean just making an account and playing for an hour you get an M4-Adv, armor, a free deagle, 300k GP and tons of other stuff. By the time your M4-Adv wears off you'll have more than enough FP to buy another silenced M4 and then through the log in achievement system you can also get the Rec-7 which is silenced as well. People choose to use machine guns because they can't aim or pinpoint so they choose to just ruin the game for everyone else and spray.
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    I like option one and two, but the third seems like it would kill the mode even more, if you'd like to see reason's why it would look up any of the 30 threads suggesting it. Also I don't really see this as an excuse for why they use MGs in ghost mode. You can literally just log in and have silenced guns thrown at you. I mean just making an account and playing for an hour you get an M4-Adv, armor, a free deagle, 300k GP and tons of other stuff. By the time your M4-Adv wears off you'll have more than enough FP to buy another silenced M4 and then through the log in achievement system you can also get the Rec-7 which is silenced as well. People choose to use machine guns because they can't aim or pinpoint so they choose to just ruin the game for everyone else and spray.

Which is why i loved his first option, it would really make me happy to be able to play GM again without an MG next to me banging on my ear drums.
  • TheThrid wrote: »
    Yup, i'm quoting trump in my title, kind of...Anyways,Ghost mode players (Let's call them Y for now) suffer from anxiety, stress and anger management issues, thanks to an incompetent player called X,See X thought that this mode is weird, Why would you make our enemies invisible, a7a!? i need a weapon that has lots of bullets and does a lot of damage, so i can spray and kill the damn ghost with one bullet!See Y went to the FP shop and bought himself a silenced rifle and went straight into the match and YZ has an M4A1-Iron Beast and the YZX has an old M4A1-Silver that he got from BP, While X got himself an RPK...Y kept persuading X into getting a silenced gun, but he refused, saying that there aren't any silenced weapons he could buy.Y brought up the FP mall, but X said he doesn't have any FP...[Y] Left the game.This scenario occurs EVERY SINGLE DAY, But we can end this with a couple of solutions;1- An option for Ghost Mode games to disable/enable non-silenced weapons.2- Give them a silenced GP rifle.3- Reduce sounds coming from weapons in GM games. This is merely a suggestion, don't get mad over me not liking GM machine gun users.
    Nice post bro, quiet funny but sadly true. The worst part regarding this subject is that in the past myself and other have made Threads exactly asking the same thing (disable/enable non-silenced weapons, option). We never saw any interest from our GM's, so nothing has happened yet and probably never will. Smile-Gate doesn't listen to Z8 much and Z8 don't demand strongly enough from them either which in result, we really rarely get what we want (at least it seems that way).
  • 1- An option for Ghost Mode games to disable/enable non-silenced weapons.

It would definielty improve the mode overall and more players will have access to how they play Ghost Mode. So yes, I would like to see this happen.

I wouldn't mind seeing a silenced GP rifle as long as it's not considered OP and also giving it a rank restriction might also help.

Having a similar item which lets you control your sound in Shadow Mode would be nice in Ghost Mode. So yes, I wouldn't mind seeing this either.
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    Nice post bro, quiet funny but sadly true. The worst part regarding this subject is that in the past myself and other have made Threads exactly asking the same thing (disable/enable non-silenced weapons, option). We never saw any interest from our GM's, so nothing has happened yet and probably never will. Smile-Gate doesn't listen to Z8 much and Z8 don't demand strongly enough from them either which in result, we really rarely get what we want (at least it seems that way).
    First of all,Congrats for the 10k ZP which you have won.

They do listen to what we say.For example,They changed the reward of 40 ribbons and made it permanent.They may act on it too.
    Ghost Mode need an amendment.Option 1 is the most viable option.

For the rest of the options,Its not like they don't have any access to the silenced weapons.Its more like the noobs likes to play with the Machine guns and SMGs because they can't track ghosts.The random spraying keeps ghosts away and gives lucky kills. The option 1 will filter them out.Option 2 and 3 will not solve the problem as the problem is not with the game but with the players.
  • olpers wrote: »
    First of all,Congrats for the 10k ZP which you have won.

Thank-you bro.
    olpers wrote: »
    They do listen to what we say.For example,They changed the reward of 40 ribbons and made it permanent.They may act on it too.
    Ghost Mode need an amendment.Option 1 is the most viable option.

I never said they don't listen to us, I just said they 'rarely do'. :P
    olpers wrote: »
    For the rest of the options,Its not like they don't have any access to the silenced weapons.Its more like the noobs likes to play with the Machine guns and SMGs because they can't track ghosts.The random spraying keeps ghosts away and gives lucky kills. The option 1 will filter them out.Option 2 and 3 will not solve the problem as the problem is not with the game but with the players.

Agreed.
  • I think GM without un-silenced weapons is a disaster... it would ruin the fun of the gamemode for some players.
    for example, i like to snipe in GM, and come on, a silenced sniper rifle only comes by with ZP.
    then what about our secondaries? they still make noise and you know that you need to spend money for the silenced DE.

the only fix for GM is a gun volume limit function like shadow mode. (which costs GP)
    it could be just like breath down, but a perk for GR.
  • A7aa, I just liked solution no. 2 because how should I play on BL side without sprayers the other side ? :D I'll be ****ed on the BL side ..! :D:D