Standardised weapons in GP bm/shop

We have guns such as M37 Stakeout, Sterling, L86 LSW, G3A3, and many more that exist in the BM only as skins. Shouldn't the original weapons be added as GP elements for permanent? It would only make sense to do so, to give the players a heads up on what to spin for in the ZP BM and to let us play with the regular weapons.
For example, it would be nice to add an M37 Stakeout crate, since it lacks in the ZP BM now because of the firewall removal. There is also 1 G3A3 variant in the ZP BM so it would be nice to play with the original.

Comments

• I would like to see the default G3A3 or the L85A1 in GP shop,aswell as the PMR (of which we got the camo version in coupons before we got the original) so +1 for the idea

(I would raise some flags if I'd ask for the silenced AK47 in item shop GP,which is why it wont happen ever due to,more or less,obvious reasons)
  • as it would be great for those that didnt win these or rather didnt try for them but it might offend those who did pay real money to win them that being said in the future if new guns are added i agree the original should be gp and reskins should be zp but this is just my opinion.
  • I'd love to see some of those guns be turned into GP Crates myself. (would LOVE me some GP crates). As stated the regular G3A3 (which was I believe available temporarily at one point), the PMR pistol cause gah dang is that thing fun or well the camo version we have access too, and a regular stakeout as I'm not sure if that was ever available before. can't remember on the stakeout. Plus any others that fall into the category of having a Skinned variant without having the original ever being available permanently before.

Not sure if I agree with the Sterling since it used to be a ZP crate that was put up as a 'Farewell' crate before they did the farewell thing. Back then they just chose a handful of crates and put them up for half price. I had bought 20 crates of sterling and won it twice. So to add it as a perm in the GP BM or the GP Item Mall would well...not sure...I mean I spent a little money on it and won it and then people can turn around a few years later and win it, permanently, without necessarily having spent anything to get it. If it were to get added for GP as a permanent in some manner...then maybe dish out something to everyone that already has one. Like some Sterling ST crates for a chance to win an upgraded version of it. but...then that might anger Sterling ST owners...hrmmm
  • Ixith wrote: »
    Like some Sterling ST crates for a chance to win an upgraded version of it. but...then that might anger Sterling ST owner s...hrmmm
    Triggered!
    I didn't know that the Sterling was originally a ZP weapon. I thought it was just attendance based, but oh well.
    Talking of the attendance system, that brings me to a point I forgot about yesterday: Attendance weapons should be placed in the shop or GP BM. It seems logical, right? Since we get them for free anyway?
  • Jefe963 wrote: »
    Triggered!
    I didn't know that the Sterling was originally a ZP weapon. I thought it was just attendance based, but oh well.
    Talking of the attendance system, that brings me to a point I forgot about yesterday: Attendance weapons should be placed in the shop or GP BM. It seems logical, right? Since we get them for free anyway?

Yea the sterling used to be a ZP Crate weapon. I think the original stakeout MIGHT have been but honestly can't remember on that one.
    As for attendance ticket weapons....Aren't a few of the primary tickets ZP items? I know most of the Melee ones are such as laser dagger and bat. But yea the ones that AREN'T could be added to the GP BM really.

OR a 1 year perfect (or at least NEAR perfect) Attendance could be set up to reward you with 1 or 2 permanent Attendance item (that's not available in ZP crate form permanently).